WEEK 5 SOUTH FL LiVE UPDATES AND CONVERSATIONS.

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

Vero 28 Lakes 14

Vero Beach was supposed to be down a bit this year.  From what I am seeing they still are showing a strong offense and their Defense is looking a little better than 2015.  Vero Beach, Sebastian River, and Fort Pierce Central area all winning very convincingly, are a combined 13-0 but are not really getting noticed.

Vero Beach was supposed to be down a bit this year. From what I am seeing they still are showing a strong offense and their Defense is looking a little better than 2015. Vero Beach, Sebastian River, and Fort Pierce Central area all winning very convincingly, are a combined 13-0 but are not really getting noticed.

TBH i dont think Vero is that good, playing Dwyer in the spring is TOTALLY different than playing against our fall schedule.I think the schedule is weak kinda we gotta wait till FPC and Sebastian to get a GOOD game, im not to sold on Vero yet.

Sebastian River i am sold on however this is Sebastians once in a lifetime team this is the season they need to beat Vero if they want to it is just talent all over that defense and i think Pettis is recruiting kids from Daytona and Deland area.

Plant 29

Armwood 27

Final

Might not be the usual match up in Orlando this year with Armwood and Central.

I said that a long time ago but apparently armwood gets a free pass in their losses when really this game proved that every one who said this was best armwood team since 2011 was clearly drinking way too much kool aid