WEEK 5 SOUTH FL LiVE UPDATES AND CONVERSATIONS.

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

I made the same statement 2 months ago though before a single game was played, I recall argueing with you bout it lol

But your tone shows you are almost drawing conclusions and discrediting Armwood for losing to a very good Plant team in a very close game. There also may been a few injuries to key players in this game. It is a long season my friend....

But your tone shows you are almost drawing conclusions and discrediting Armwood for losing to a very good Plant team in a very close game. There also may been a few injuries to key players in this game. It is a long season my friend....

I wouldn't have thought anything of it except for fact that a lot of people were "predicting armwood to roll through the season easily and contend with central" I think I even saw someone saying this could be the year they beat central, no offense to plant but if you can't beat plant and manatee you not gonna beat central, another red flag was they now have 2 losses to their 2 toughest regular season (and kickoff) opponents, so I think it fair to say that people jumped the gun saying this their best team since 2011 before they played a down, true or not?

I would have to go back and check, but post was back in July

I will just say this.  Armwood losing AT @ Plant in a tight game is no where near as much of a surprise/fraud that you have made Columbia out to be all by yourself.  What was expected of Columbia this year according to your hype ALONE versus what you claim "lots" of people hyping up Armwoods potential in 2016 ..... Please.  The minute Columbia beats Escambia and Armwood loses to what appears to be a very good Plant team you want to point fingers.  Columbia fans right now are last people in this forum that should be pointing fingers at teams underachieving or being overhyped.  Seriously.

Did you ever consider the Columbia "kool-aid" you were drinking and offering people around here.  

Get lost with bashing Armwood until your team can at least eclipse  a .500 winning percentage after the way you overhyped them!  :rolleyes:

I will just say this. Armwood losing AT @ Plant in a tight game is no where near as much of a surprise/fraud that you have made Columbia out to be all by yourself. What was expected of Columbia this year according to your hype ALONE versus what you claim "lots" of people hyping up Armwoods potential in 2016 ..... Please. The minute Columbia beats Escambia and Armwood loses to what appears to be a very good Plant team you want to point fingers. Columbia fans right now are last people in this forum that should be pointing fingers at teams underachieving or being overhyped. Seriously.

Did you ever consider the Columbia "kool-aid" you were drinking and offering people around here.

Get lost with bashing Armwood until your team can at least eclipse a .500 winning percentage after the way you overhyped them! :rolleyes:

Difference was I didn't go on here and say this year we gonna beat STA

Armwood good team but I don't think they any better then last year team

Ok broward answer me this

Do you feel this armwood team would have any better chance of beating central then they had last year?

I can't answer that in September. STA lost to Deerfield Beach, Flanagan lost to South Plantation mid-season last year and look what happened in those scenarios in November.

From what I gather from people in different forums in that region it sounds like Armwood is more talented on paper than last years team.  Did you ever think of the concept that Plant could be a very good team and perhaps the best team Armwood has faced in the regular season in the last few years?

I can't answer that in September. From what I gather from people in different forums in that region it sounds like Armwood is more talented on paper than last years team. Did you ever think of the concept that Plant could be a very good team and perhaps the best team Armwood has faced in the regular season in the last few years?

Plant good but unless you think plant could beat central then the answer would be a no and vanguard is bigger 6a north threat then anyone armwood has faced since 2012 (last time someone else repped the 6a north)

Plant good but unless you think plant could beat central then the answer would be a no and vanguard is bigger 6a north threat then anyone armwood has faced since 2012 (last time someone else repped the 6a north)

Speak for yourself.  Your logic of bringing  Plant into a conversation if they can beat Central in September, when Central would only face Armwood in December has way too many intangibles for me to grasp.  Talk to me in 3 months.  

Vanguard.  Ok so there is ONE threat to Armwood in 6A north now.  May I remind you and the other Armwood haters up north:  PINE FOREST- Everyone seemed to have been drinking that kool-aid early on.  I even took a sip !!!   If I am not mistaken you fall into that group as well.  Yeah...Pine Forest : Pine Forest scores the last 2 weeks:

Gulf Breeze 21 Pine Forest 14

MILTON 20  Pine Forest 23

Should we start bashing the Pine Forest kool aid pushers yet?  Or how about we just start bashing the Columbia guy pushing and serving Columbia purple and yellow kool aid by the keg?!

NO - we'll just bash Armwood for losing to a Plant team better than any team any of those teams have played this year -  right ?

Also, for what it's worth: Niceville has looked strong than Vanguard or Pine Forest this year.  So that may also be a threat to Armwood as well.  Do you remember Niceville?  The team that you were so happy when they moved to 6A?  Remember, that was the same day Osceola went to 8A.  One of the best days of your life!

Now name the "lots" of posters that made those statements about Armwood. I am just asking.

Your mouth and choice of words is an exact replica of the Columbia tigers. - Don't start what you can't finish.

I'll name them if you remind me which trend it in, I forgot where we argued this at and their a ton of trends since then as this board very active and not gonna look at all of them just to find it

I'll name them if you remind me which trend it in, I forgot where we argued this at and their a ton of trends since then as this board very active and not gonna look at all of them just to find it

Yeah, I want to see your definition of "LOTS" , is it even close to what you have been fraudulently posting and shoving down our throat about Columbia for the last year???? Seriously?