Class 3A, Week 6

SPCjessica2004

Yep, TCA hung around for awhile in that game before faltering late in a 28-7 defeat, IMG is on another level know then what they were in 2014 though. It's nice to see these small schools actually stepping up and playing these guys while most of the big Florida schools won't, TCA has never been scared to play IMG, this year will be their 3rd time playing IMG in the 4 year excistence of the program

I believe they bit off more then they can chew with IMG 

I think almost everyone agreed that Oxbridge bit off more than they could chew with their initial schedule with Columbus, DeMatha, what was believed to be a really good West Orange team and IMG Academy. (Not to mention Carol City.) 

But, that was the intention when the schedule was set was not to focus on boosting the amount of wins in the season. Sure, the team wants to collect as many wins as possible. But at the same time, the important thing was exposing our players to the best of the best to better prepare them for not just the road to states, but also because many of them are going to be playing some against some incredible players at the next level. 

Hence why we scheduled Columbus, DeMatha and IMG -- three teams who have repeatedly recognized as among the best of the best in recent years. Hence why we also were in discussions with several other very well known (and highly ranked) teams before landing the DeMatha game. 

Some teams both in Florida (cough, cough, a certain WPB school) and out of Florida are scared of what Oxbridge brings to the table, though, hence why some lesser teams appear on the schedule. 

IMG game should show if Oxbridge's national ranking is legit.

But PBPost's PB County ranking at #2 behind Dwyer is another question, .... unlikely to change even if Ox does well. 

The PBPost's PB ranking of Oxbridge at #2 is asinine considering who each team has faced to date thus far.  Dwyer is always running in the regular season from competition 25 miles south... Like I said there is a reason that it has probably been 30+ years ( I stopped counting pre - 2000)  since Dwyer has played ANY neighboring Broward or Dade county team in the regular season.   

I know about those rumors but I guess that means Dwyer may finally play Oxbridge in 2017 :D ??

Lol idk about that but actually it's involes Oxbridge. Remember that scandal that happen to them well there was an organization where help and tutors the best football players where the kids play in the Army National All Stars game anyway Oxbridge would let them use the field and recruit the talents right there. So that Oxbridge person is gone. The talents is gone.

For any of you who are interested in peeking in on the Celtics versus The First Academy the link is attached. It's probably for the 3A District 3 Championship.  Starts at 7 PM in Orlando.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bICkPgUxkms&feature=youtu.be

http://www.maxpreps.com/league/JgNzf-Zwi0ipluN5LpRktA/standings-3a-district-3.htm

TCA will still have to get the QB play figured out. When #88 is your QB (and best offensive weapon) TCA is just an injury away from a real uphill battle. Maybe they are best in their region possibly but not as strong as last several years. They will have to stay healthy thru the Godby and IMG games to even get to T Catholic. But I did watch the TFA and OTC game this past Friday and that outcome kind of shocked me somewhat. Oxbridge seems to be the power this year in 3A.