2023 Rockledge Schedule Tough

KeemD321

2 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Wow that is one damn tough schedule. Not a single guaranteed win, all tossups. Best of luck to your Raiders sir! This is a phenomenal schedule!

Thanks I see the KOC as a win, with 3 guaranteed wins against Viera, Bayside and Satellite. Guaranteed loss at Duncanville. Other games can go either way from being blown out, to close to barely winning. Looking at some of the teams Seminole is playing I'm definitely looking forward to seeing their full schedule as well. Could be the toughest in the state by the time they have it finalized. 

2 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

What do they return? Duncanville must not think highly of them. They turned down Miami Central, AHP and a slew of other top national teams. They must think Rockledge is dumb trash. 

They lose their top offensive lineman, a couple DBs and running back. Return quarterback, athletes/Receivers, basically their key contributors on defense including their top linebacker and the #1 safety in the class of 24. I was shocked that this game I'd happening. I know one of the assistant coaches from Duncanville is a Cocoa alum and was teammates with half the Rockledge staff. Don't know how much of a factor that played. But i see it going the same way the Viera v Allen game went. If Rockledge is as good as talks are saying then it could be like the Jones v Duncanville game went. 

2 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

They lose their top offensive lineman, a couple DBs and running back. Return quarterback, athletes/Receivers, basically their key contributors on defense including their top linebacker and the #1 safety in the class of 24. I was shocked that this game I'd happening. I know one of the assistant coaches from Duncanville is a Cocoa alum and was teammates with half the Rockledge staff. Don't know how much of a factor that played. But i see it going the same way the Viera v Allen game went. If Rockledge is as good as talks are saying then it could be like the Jones v Duncanville game went. 

Did they get any transfers yet? Or is that more towards the summer 

40 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Did they get any transfers yet? Or is that more towards the summer 

From what I saw they got a few athletes and defensive players. Defense should be their strong suit this season with the players returning and the younger players coming back with experience.  

Right now I see it in Brevard as Cocoa and Rockledge as the clear cut top 2. Eau Gallie is making noise from their side as usual with all the offers and rankings they have but their schedule is pretty bad again. I can see Heritage finally making some noise again. I'm not sure if Melbourne will be on the same level as they were last season. Lower classes I see MCC surpassing Holy Trinity but I have both making the playoffs. Playoff teams for brevard will be Cocoa, Rockledge, Titusville, Eau Gallie, Heritage, MCC and Holy Trinity. Teams that may sneak in are Merritt Island, Satellite or Palm Bay