Columbia vs Bolles

DisabledAccount

Columbia vs Bolles  

16 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

Img called us lol

Not other way around

If I wanted to search on this forum,  I could probably quote you making statements such as " I wish all of our games were road games" in the recent past.  That was why you lost the big 2015 playoff game, remember?  Your team could not focus at HOME, remember?

It doesn't matter where or when the game is take advantage of the opportunity, if it is there!!!   You always talk about wanting Columbia playing the big dogs and wishing there was an opportunity, you stated earlier in the string I guess respect because they clearly respect us for us being one of the first teams they contacted, Columbia believes in any time, anywhere"  

Why can't Columbia go to IMG and travel on short notice?  ......  If IMG respects Columbia, I doubt they do anymore.  Hurricane or not - take advantage of the friggin  opportunity!!!  What does Columbia have to lose?  Are you worried about the "disadvantage because of the hurricane and short notice"????  It is not like Columbia has a prayer anyway!  Realistically, the purpose of the game should be more to  stay seasoned and an opportunity against an elite team. Columbia needs that right now more than anyone based on the way they started.    I better never hear you whining late season or in the playoffs about Columbia saying "I wish we had more games or we never had opportunity and the weather screwed us over"    

I can just see you on here in 2-3 years saying " back in 2016 we wanted to play IMG but they were scared to come to our house"   

Unless you are a national elite team, you don't dictate terms to other elite teams.  All this talk of wanting to roll with the big dogs and no one ever want's to play us...... Sometimes you got to bite the bullet or take your medicine for respect.  This is why Columbia is only viewed as a "good " program - not great.  Win or lose do you think teams wanting to come up and build their programs would refuse an opportunity with IMG on any field?  Do you think teams like Cocoa, Viera, Oxbridge, Venice, Plant, Flanagan, Deerfield Beach, Miramar, Vanguard, University Orange, Mainland, Madison County, Pahokee and so on looking to approach elite status would have turned down that opportunity with similar circumstances?  I bet 80%+ of those teams are on a bus to IMG on Sat in the same scenario!

This is why I state "beggars can't be choosers"

If I wanted to search on this forum,  I could probably quote you making statements such as " I wish all of our games were road games" in the recent past.  That was why you lost the big 2015 playoff game, remember?  Your team could not focus at HOME, remember?

It doesn't matter where or when the game is take advantage of the opportunity, if it is there!!!   You always talk about wanting Columbia playing the big dogs and wishing there was an opportunity, you stated earlier in the string I guess respect because they clearly respect us for us being one of the first teams they contacted, Columbia believes in any time, anywhere"  

Why can't Columbia go to IMG and travel on short notice?  ......  If IMG respects Columbia, I doubt they do anymore.  Hurricane or not - take advantage of the friggin  opportunity!!!  What does Columbia have to lose?  Are you worried about the "disadvantage because of the hurricane and short notice"????  It is not like Columbia has a prayer anyway!  Realistically, the purpose of the game should be more to  stay seasoned and an opportunity against an elite team. Columbia needs that right now more than anyone based on the way they started.    I better never hear you whining late season or in the playoffs about Columbia saying "I wish we had more games or we never had opportunity and the weather screwed us over"    

I can just see you on here in 2-3 years saying " back in 2016 we wanted to play IMG but they were scared to come to our house"   

Unless you are a national elite team, you don't dictate terms to other elite teams.  All this talk of wanting to roll with the big dogs and no one ever want's to play us...... Sometimes you got to bite the bullet or take your medicine for respect.  This is why Columbia is only viewed as a "good " program - not great.  Win or lose do you think teams wanting to come up and build their programs would refuse an opportunity with IMG on any field?  Do you think teams like Cocoa, Viera, Oxbridge, Venice, Plant, Flanagan, Deerfield Beach, Miramar, Vanguard, University Orange, Mainland, Madison County, Pahokee and so on looking to approach elite status would have turned down that opportunity with similar circumstances?  I bet 80%+ of those teams are on a bus to IMG on Sat in the same scenario!

This is why I state "beggars can't be choosers"

well your wrong now as rumor has it we will be playing the game, cant confirm yet but that is the rumor

will come back when if can confirm it

well your wrong now as rumor has it we will be playing the game, cant confirm yet but that is the rumor

will come back when if can confirm it

Well that's great.  That's what hungry programs do.  I hope Columbia does play them, like you said in the past ....IMG might not even be a top 25 team in FL , right?  Are you saying Columbia could have a good shot then if the game happens?

Well that's great.  That's what hungry programs do.  I hope Columbia does play them, like you said in the past ....IMG might not even be a top 25 team in FL , right?  Are you saying Columbia could have a good shot then if the game happens?

img is top 25 talent wise but i refuse to rank independents in my top 25 list

any given game anything can happen so you never know, right now i just hope we can stay healthy and challange ourselves if the game does become offical and see what we can do against one of the nations top teams

now they are one of the nations top reams but according to you would lose by 17 to Florida's best

yeah because i view STA to be a top 5 team, they came a point from beating the number 1 team

IMG one of top national teams but i think that a elite team like STA would beat them pretty soundly

Any more lies you got on Baker County?

I heard Columbia backed down from Cambridge Christian after seeing them in your top 25

We did play and beat Apopka last time I checked and btw if you were to not count these kickoff games you could count the only time Apopka has played Columbia in regular season

Columbia 22-21 Apopka