Luke

Zoe Boy

Y'all can't just say it?

Alright I'll go ask my folk and if they tell me I will post it... What's gonna happen to me really someone gonna sue me?  Threaten to fight me? LOL.

I honestly have no clue.  It just seems like the $h1^ hit the fan after that BTW game for the program.  Just remember there are very unique circumstances in the coaching aspect at Jackson which could potentially attract a third party interest.  

I'm hearing him and the AD was bumping heads and basically said I ain't gotta take this bs so he resigned.... Jackson AD must be hard to work with cause Coach Dela was winning over there and actually came one win away from states and he got canned.. Then Earl Little steps in and actually did good with the team but failed a lil short but he resigned too... Hmmmmm.... Something is fishy...

Jackson isn't on the same scale as their rival Northwestern's alumni but Jackson is pretty tough. For Jackson you have to really be doing something right in order to last. Now I know it's about the students but grown people don't think like that and I can say this, if Bernice don't start winning she's out which includes making the playoffs and Soul Bowl and I can tell you playoffs is out.

Jackson isn't on the same scale as rival Northwestern alumni Jackson is pretty tough. You have to really be doing something right in order to last at Jackson. Now I know it's about the students but grown people don't think like that and I can say this, if Bernice don't start winning she's out which includes making the playoffs and Soul Bowl.

When you have a revolving door of coaches your program will never improve