4) Stanford Seminole

5) Coral Gables

6) Miramar

7) Dr Phillips

8) Sandalwood

9) Columbus

10a) Vero Beach

10b) Deerfield Beach

Osceola is not number 3 in the state in 8a, and Southridge belongs in that list at least near the bottom. Osceola has been giving up a lot of points and had to come from behind to beat a pedestrian Ridge Community last night. I am not sold on Sandalwood either. 

I'm doing a top 25 but tri-County area of Dade, Broward and Palm Beach.

1. St. Thomas Aquinas

2. American Heritage (Plantation)

3. Central

4. Booker T. Washington

5. Carol City

6. Coral Gables

7. Northwestern

8. Oxbridge Academy

9. Dwyer

10. Cardinal Gibbons

11. Columbus

12. Park Vista

13. Boyd Anderson

14. Flanagan

15. Deerfield Beach

16. Miramar

17. Southridge

18. Pahokee

19. Dillard

20. Edison

21. McArthur

22. Piper

23. Miami Palmetto

24. Boca Raton

25. Hallandale

1. St. Thomas Aquinas

3. Central

4. Booker T. Washington

5. Carol City

6. Coral Gables

7. Northwestern

8. Oxbridge Academy

9. Dwyer

10. Cardinal Gibbons

11. Columbus

12. Park Vista

13. Boyd Anderson

14. Flanagan

15. Deerfield Beach

16. Miramar

17. Southridge

18. Pahokee

19. Dillard

20. Edison

21. McArthur

22. Piper

23. Miami Palmetto

24. Boca Raton

25. Hallandale

Stick to Broward and Dade counties.

1. St. Thomas Aquinas

3. Central

4. Booker T. Washington

5. Carol City

6. Coral Gables

7. Northwestern

8. Oxbridge Academy

9. Dwyer

10. Cardinal Gibbons

11. Columbus

12. Park Vista

13. Boyd Anderson

14. Flanagan

15. Deerfield Beach

16. Miramar

17. Southridge

18. Pahokee

19. Dillard

20. Edison

21. McArthur

22. Piper

23. Miami Palmetto

24. Boca Raton

25. Hallandale

How you got Central over Carol City???

Osceola is not number 3 in the state in 8a, and Southridge belongs in that list at least near the bottom. Osceola has been giving up a lot of points and had to come from behind to beat a pedestrian Ridge Community last night. I am not sold on Sandalwood either. 

I agree Osceola shouldn't be that high, maybe in the 5 or 6 range. They did give up alot of points to Winter Haven which is a great team, their D has some work to do. And no matter how good or bad Ridge is it's always the one team that gives Osceola headaches. A must watch game for me because its always a close competitive game against Ridge. Check the last meetings between them 

2011 13-7 First Round Playoffs - Osceola scored on a fake field goal in over time to win

2012 29-28 Second Round Playoffs - Ridge got a 65 yard hail mary as time expired and failed on the 2 point conversion.

2015 26-20 even last year Osceola was down and had to comeback against them

2016 27-26 Another comeback win for Osceola

I agree Osceola shouldn't be that high, maybe in the 5 or 6 range. They did give up alot of points to Winter Haven which is a great team, their D has some work to do. And no matter how good or bad Ridge is it's always the one team that gives Osceola headaches. A must watch game for me because its always a close competitive game against Ridge. Check the last meetings between them

2011 13-7 First Round Playoffs - Osceola scored on a fake field goal in over time to win

2012 29-28 Second Round Playoffs - Ridge got a 65 yard hail mary as time expired and failed on the 2 point conversion.

2015 26-20 even last year Osceola was down and had to comeback against them

2016 27-26 Another comeback win for Osceola

I moved them to 6 in my updated 8a list

I would not call Hardee and Bishop Verot really, really bad teams. But you put Jones at number 4. Take a look at their opponents combined records.

Hardee was the only good team they had played and BV was before I made my list. And the difference is I have seen Jones and they deserve that ranking.

Beating the living hell out of really, really bad teams doesn't make you inherently good.

Yes.

You're taking shots at Avon Park's schedule but touting Jones?  Come on, man, Jones's opponents are 1-4,1-4,0-5,2-4,1-5,2-5.  Apply the same standard then.