4) Baker County

5) Ponte Vedra

6) Jesuit

7) Cardinal Gibbions

8) Wakulla

9) Palm Bay

10) Belleview

Is this a joke?

You also are missing a team that has played a solid schedule and should definitely be in your top 10 IMO.

Is this a joke?

You also are missing a team that has played a solid schedule and should definitely be in your top 10 IMO.

I went with clay last week and they lost and decided I would go out of box and pick a team that has made a huge turnaround this year and looks like will win their district at only 1 loss lol

Just for argument sake who is the team you referring to?

Let's see if you can figure it out who that team is....

For argument's sake I will state that you have Cardinal Gibbons too low though.  There only loss is to AHP,   They won @ Chaminade-Madonna, and they are coming off beating the snot out of Hallandale 45-12. 

If it's hallendale the reason I left them off is I see AHP and cardinal gibbons beating them our for playoff spots which leaves hallendale off list for same reason I dropped central last week, I don't see either making playoffs and I think both are actually eliminated now so best drop them early

Convince me why Rickards should be #3 in 5A and above Cardinal Gibbons.  Please....

Very talented team and might be best team in Tallahassee this year and I think they end up winning the 5A north

They also beat Wakulla and Lincoln and only loss came week 1 to the number 1 team in 1A

Cardinal Gibbons beat Chaminade-Madonna, and annihilated a better schedule. There only loss was to AHP - Top 25 nationally.  :rolleyes:

West Florida looks solid but that 1 loss to Tate is edgy but it was early so I think they are good enough to add to list

I'll add them now

as opposed to a 7-19 loss to Dunnellon, and 17- 42 loss to North Marion that 4-2  Belleview has?

I guess you put a lot of stock into Belleview beating The Villages  Charter, Eastside, Lake Weir, and Crystal River..... Go ahead compare those teams to West Florida's wins...

as opposed to a 7-19 loss to Dunnellon, and 17- 42 loss to North Marion that 4-2 Belleview has?

I guess you put a lot of stock into Belleview beating The Villages Charter, Eastside, Lake Weir, and Crystal River..... Go ahead compare those teams to West Florida's wins...

When Belleview lose to north Marion?