Top 10 by class

DisabledAccount

Oh had I known Belleview lost to north Marion this past week I would not have ranked them I thought they didn't play till this week

They got their A$$es handed to them by North Marion to be accurate.  I'm looking at film of Belleview and I can already tell you.... that team would get slaughtered by a team like Hallandale or Jackson.  They look very, very slow....

They got their A$$es handed to them by North Marion to be accurate. I'm looking at film of Belleview and I can already tell you.... that team would get slaughtered by a team like Hallandale or Jackson. They look very, very slow....

They were 0-10 last year so they on the up swing but probley going to be 1 and done this year, hopefully they learn from it

They were 0-10 last year so they on the up swing but probley going to be 1 and done this year, hopefully they learn from it

Well glad to see they have made great progress from last year.  Great Progress!  I just don't know if they can compete in November IMO.  They look like they could use a little more speed but perhaps their coaching will adjust to compensate for it...

Great logic...

If you're going to think like that than just eliminate EVERY 7A team from every ranking you have right now except STA, right?

Exactly.... I see he only have teams rank that has a great chance of making the playoffs even though the teams he left off , in a head 2 head battle would mop the floor of those teams that's rank...

Exactly.... I see he only have teams rank that has a great chance of making the playoffs even though the teams he left off , in a head 2 head battle would mop the floor of those teams that's rank...

Bc I'm gonna do rankings during the playoffs so if I rank a team who not in playoffs then I'll have to drop them then

Just like broward said you mine as well drop every team in 7a besides STA...

Last time I check they still gonna have a 7A playoffs

I also find it humorous how everyone on this board thought this year was gonna be cut and dry and when I said otherwise no one beilived me

Miami central

Nease

AHD

West Orange

Gainesville

TCA

Tate

Manatee

What all these teams have in common?

They all expected to do well and have all struggled and some may miss playoffs

Crestview

Escambia

Middleburg

Leon

Charlotte

Baker County

Forrest

Lake Gibson

All teams that never got mentioned and they appear to be heading to the playoffs

Shows never ever, EVER assume that football is cut and dry

Just for future reference ;)

You rank them in the top 10 because they are one of the best 10 teams. If you don't rank them you aren't ranking teams by who is the best you are ranking them on who will play last and that is stupid.

If you want to use that logic then would you rank STA number 1 in 7a even.if they lost the title game just because they the most talented?

Central is in a akward postion but at end of the day the team that should be number 1 would be team that wins the championship right??

So how can a team that don't have a shot at it be considered top 10 Which would be contenders for that title that makes you the best?

Hold that thought, hold that logic.....YOU TELL US the answer to that, Mr. Contradiction.... Why list any teams but the top 4 or 6????

Your the clown that does a Top 25 College ranking when only 6 teams have a shot to win a title , RIGHT:D

Hold that thought, hold that logic.....YOU TELL US the answer to that, Mr. Contradiction.... Why list any teams but the top 4 or 6????

Your the clown that does a Top 25 College ranking when only 6 teams have a shot to win a title , RIGHT? :D

Any team that is in the playoffs has a shot wether or not how slim it is

For the record, I still believe that Central still has just as good a shot to win 6A as Columbia does to win 7A this year. ;)

You know that 100% false

We are actually in bracket so we actually have a mathematical shot

Unlike central who eliminated from playoff contention

But nice try to make this about Columbia broward but we all know you secretly a admirer ;)