Top 10 by class

DisabledAccount

Last time I check they still gonna have a 7A playoffs

I also find it humorous how everyone on this board thought this year was gonna be cut and dry and when I said otherwise no one beilived me

Miami central

Nease

AHD

West Orange

Gainesville

TCA

Tate

Manatee

What all these teams have in common?

They all expected to do well and have all struggled and some may miss playoffs

Crestview

Escambia

Middleburg

Leon

Charlotte

Baker County

Forrest

Lake Gibson

All teams that never got mentioned and they appear to be heading to the playoffs

Shows never ever, EVER assume that football is cut and dry

Just for future reference ;)

How did Miami Central or TCA struggled? Just happen Central district is tough and lost 2 district game and would wax 6 or 7 teams on your top 10 in 7a and TCA don't seem to be struggling to me... I'm going by facts and what the eyes see... Besides the 2 Dade county teams that you have rank, who would win the district Central is in? Cause they not making the playoffs doesn't mean they shouldn't be rank.... It's like saying Ohio State just lost , NCAA shouldn't rank them cause as we see it their not making the college playoffs.... But it is your ranking tho....

Usually when you post your rankings you say let me know what you think. If you don't won't our opinion then why the hell are you posting them?

There a difference between saying a opinion about what you all think about it and just saying I don't know anything and that my rankings are stupid

I ask for opinion so I can take your all thoughts into it so I can have something to think about when I do future rankings or even update my current rankings but just saying my rankings are stupid provides no insight to it and doesent help me make the rankings better

Ultimately rankings mean nothing especially your rankings. Number 1 in each class will be decided on the field.

No duh

But of course this board would not be very active if we only talk about the 8 teams who finish as champs

The reason this board is active is we talk about teams as if everyone of them have a shot and despite how much of a favorite some teams are they are not locked in as champs in October anything can happen in the next 6 weeks or so on the season

Columbiafan it would probably be better to label your rankings "Top 10 playoff ranking by class" because if you merely say your making a ranking of the class that is inclusive of every team regardless of playoff implication.

That might be a good idea and would make more sense

Thanks for the advise