Announcing The All-New MVP Membership Subscriptions

Joshua Wilson

Hey everyone... this is what I have shared over the last couple of hours that way you all can be aware of what is ahead here!

We are happy to announce the launch of our NEW MVP Membership Subscriptions. Going forward their will be three tiers for subscriptions under the MVP Membership Subscriptions: Silver, Gold, and Platinum.

Silver will cost $10 a month, Gold will be $50 for 6 months and Platinum will cost $90 for a year.

https://flhsfb.com/3VnWBwk
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions): https://flhsfb.com/44Ik2V

Yes, most of what we will be doing going forward will require a subscription to view content. This will be worth it that way we can provide the coverage that you all want and deserve! We wish we could provide all of it FREE, but economically we would close if we continued on that path.

NOTE: For those who had yearly subscriptions under the old FloridaHSFootball.com+ Memberships will get an email this weekend about honoring the remainder of their subscription and how that will work.

MVP Introduction to levels.png

17 hours ago, imjustafan2 said:

Subscribed. Thanks Josh for working out a way to keep this site running. And thanks to all who use this forum to help keep FLHS Football interest alive and info flowing. It helps when someone like me lives out of state, but loves to follow where I came from. 

I want to say thank you so much @imjustafan2! I hope others on here will follow as well in subscribing!