19) Vanguard

20) Niceville

21) Plant

22) Crestview

23) Lakeland

24) Pahokee

25) Jax Trinity Christian

What's everyone thoughts on it?

you left the best team off the list.  At least you didn't include any 0-4 teams like you did in your class polls.  It is Sanford Seminole not Stanford.  Typo on Bishop Moore.  Cambridge Christian top 25? lol  Did the Seffner Christian win impress you? Pahokee top 25? 

you left the best team off the list. At least you didn't include any 0-4 teams like you did in your class polls. It is Sanford Seminole not Stanford. Typo on Bishop Moore. Cambridge Christian top 25? lol Did the Seffner Christian win impress you? Pahokee top 25?

Who I leave off?

Pahokee is number 2 in 1a and Cambridge Christian number 1 2a in my poll and the site poll so they sneak in and Pahokee got in top 25 for the Boca win and being undefeated

And oh well on typo as long as the people on here know who they are

1) STA

2) Mainland

3) Oxbridge

4) Carol city

5) Apopka

6) Cocoa

7) Venice

8) Northwestern

9) Central

10) Flanagan

11) BTW

12) Sanford Seminole

13) Coral Gables

14) Chaminade

15) Madision

16) Bishop Morre

17) Miramar

18) Vanguard

19) Niceville

20) Plant

21) Crestview

22) Lakeland

23) Pahokee

24) Jax Trinity Christian

25) Cambridge Christian

Really hard time to be doing a poll but my first question would be why Mainland is #2? I am not denying they are a top team in state but just trying to figure out how you are rating your teams?

I'm using my top 10 lists to create the list and the order so then all I have to do is decide how many from each class and what class rep comes before who

One sec I'll add to it to make it easier

1) STA. 7a#1

2) Mainland. 6a#1

3) Oxbridge. 3A#1

4) Carol city. 6a#2

5) Apopka. 8a#1

6) Cocoa. 4a#1

7) Venice. 7a#2

8) Northwestern. 6a#3

9) Central. 6a#4

10) AHP. 5a#1

11) Flanagan. 8a#2

12) BTW. 4a#2

13) Sanford Seminole. 8a#3

14) Coral Gables. 8a#4

15) Chaminade. 3a#2

16) Madision. 1A#1

17) Bishop Morre. 5a#2

18) Miramar. 8a#5

19) Vanguard. 6a#5

20) Niceville. 6a#6

21) Plant. 7a#3

22) Crestview. 6a#7

23) Lakeland. 7a#4

24) Pahokee. 1a#2

25) Jax Trinity Christian. 3a#3

I just realized I left AHP out so I fixed it

So it isn't the best 25 then. I don't care where they are ranked in 1a or 2a they can't compete with most of the better larger schools.

Pahokee just beat a very talented 8a school and Madison beat wakulla a few weeks ago

Those only schools from 1a in list and when I had to add AHP into list Cambridge got dropped out

And you have yet to tell me who this best team in state that I left out was

Oxbridge beat your #4 and #11 ranked teams yet Mainland has not beat a team in your top 25. Both are undefeated and you have Mainland at #2. How does that work?

Mainland does play cocoa who in top 10 this coming Friday, that will make or break wether or not they stay at top or not

Mainland and Oxbridge I have about dead even and as number 1 in their class

Mainland got slight push by being number 1 in a tougher class, that was only edge I could get to push, if I had a rating for them it would be like .76 and .765 type of thing, that how close I see them

I making my list for going into week 7, and I said I was making this list this weekend

So here you state the list is relevant going into week 7 (through week 6).

Mainland does play cocoa who in top 10 this coming Friday, that will make or break wether or not they stay at top or not

Mainland and Oxbridge I have about dead even and as number 1 in their class

Mainland got slight push by being number 1 in a tougher class, that was only edge I could get to push, if I had a rating for them it would be like .76 and .765 type of thing, that how close I see them

and especially and solely  for Mainland you will include week 7 as essentially a "W"  versus Cocoa so put them into the #2 spot.  Why not just assume week Seven's outcome for ALL  teams and make a guessing game top 25 instead?  

I just wonder on the logic.... why it is applied to some teams and not others?

Why is Lakeland ranked for getting raped at Home to Carol City but Armwood loses a very tight game on the road @ Plant and is not ranked?   Armwood's best win with Plant City is way better than Lakeland's best win as well.  Can you explain that logic?

So here you state the list is relevant going into week 7 (through week 6).

and especially and solely for Mainland you will include week 7 as essentially a "W" versus Cocoa so put them into the #2 spot. Why not just assume week Seven's outcome for ALL teams and make a guessing game top 25 instead?

I just wonder on the logic.... why it is applied to some teams and not others?

Why is Lakeland ranked for getting raped at Home to Carol City but Armwood loses a very tight game on the road @ Plant and is not ranked? Armwood's best win with Plant City is way better than Lakeland's best win as well. Can you explain that logic?

I'll start with mainland

They are my current favorite to win 6a so that's why I have them at 2

And reason I used this game as example was the point out they about to play a top 10 team in my rankings and the Dr Phillips blowout win when Apopka won by a point is huge reason for mainland being so high on list but your free to make your list if you choose too :)

As for Lakeland vs armwood I feel Lakeland and plant are about as close as I saw Oxbridge and mainland or as I saw Niceville and Crestview so I feel Lakeland would beat armwood if they played

Also Lakeland came in at 4 in my 7A list while armwood came in at 8 in my 6A list

May not be the most perfect list but no list is, but also to be fair I made this one from scratch at mid season, this list will be better once I've done it for a few weeks but in mean time feel free to make your own list since I am curious how you would rank the top 25