Top 25 state

DisabledAccount

Venice deserves it more than Vero Beach

I'm really feeling Venice this year and think they can make a big time run, assuming they can get the district away from Braden River and then will most likely have to beat them in the 2nd round of the playoffs as well, that matchup on October 14th is going to be huge, I expect a sellout in that one

If you dont have IMG at 1 you either are not paying attention or you have not watched them. They've already beat 3 teams that would beat STA in Grayson, Centennial, and St. Johns DC. And they went to Ga and Cali to do it.They also beat Washington out of Oklahoma who is one of their best squads. Smoked a "ranked" (cough cough) Boyd Anderson squad. They are now getting to the Florida heavy part of their schedule.

If you dont have IMG at 1 you either are not paying attention or you have not watched them. They've already beat 3 teams that would beat STA in Grayson, Centennial, and St. Johns DC. And they went to Ga and Cali to do it.They also beat Washington out of Oklahoma who is one of their best squads. Smoked a "ranked" (cough cough) Boyd Anderson squad. They are now getting to the Florida heavy part of their schedule.

Watched them against Grayson, I didn't see a team that would beat everyone in Florida or be best in nation

They could compete with anyone in Florida but I can see a few teams that would beat them, i can see Oxbridge winning the game against them

You apparently didn't pay attention to their uninspiring 10 point win over just another SFL power in Carol City in Bradenton

I'll take STA over all 3 of those teams you listed

Come Friday night your change your tune on STA

St. John's would not beat STA and I highly doubt Grayson would either, Centennial would definately be a close call though

I hope for the sake of Florida football, but we shall see.

Listen if Cocoa had more bodies they would of made that Bishop game a tighter game... STA will beat these dude soundly..... Just like Booker T did.... STA has the beef in the trenches and got the overall speed IMO... Running game and a passing game... That qb for Bishop will not be toting that rock like he did against Cocoa...

Here's my top 25

1. Miami Central 5-0

2. St. Thomas Aquinas 3-1

3. IMG Academy 5-0

4. American Heritage (Plantation) 5-0

5. Mainland 5-0

6. Bolles 4-0

7. Booker T. Washington 3-2

8. Apopka 5-0

9. Plant 4-0

10. Oxbridge Academy 5-0

11. Dwyer 4-0

12. Armwood 3-1

13. Cocoa 3-1

14. Coral Gables 4-0

15. Miami Northwestern 4-1

16. Cardinal Gibbons 4-0

17. Dr. Phillips 3-2

18. Trinity Christian Academy 2-2

19. Raines 4-0

20. Naples 4-0

21. Vanguard 4-0

22. Madison County 4-0

23. Bocas Raton 4-0

24. Pahokee 5-0

25. Jones 5-0

I wanted to add in Vero Beach at 5-0 but just didn't know where.

two teams I think need to be on there are Venice and Braden River.   Venice for sure.   Braden RIver hasn't played big competition, but they've dominated. 

IMG is tops on the list no doubt! STA has a loss, BTW has a loss maybe you could put American Heritage up there. I may be wrong but I believe the boys from Bishop Gorman are going to put it on STA. As for a top 10 it may look like this

1. IMG

2. Miami Central

3. American Heritage

4. STA

5. Apopka

6. Mainland

7. BTW

8. Oxbridge Academy

9. Venice

10. ???

You apparently didn't pay attention to their uninspiring 10 point win over just another SFL power in Carol City in Bradenton

I'll take STA over all 3 of those teams you listed

Pre season and CC is a heck of a team regardless of record. They'll pound Oxbridge into oblivion on principal alone.

Pre season and CC is a heck of a team regardless of record. They'll pound Oxbridge into oblivion on principal alone.

Sure about that one? 😉

Are you aware that CC already lost to Oxbridge in week 2?

They got stuffed to like 7 points.

I'm just kidding...I also believe IMG will beat on Oxbridge but that is about par for the course with a arguably top 50 national program versus an arguable #1 team, isn't it?

If Venice is a top 10 team in FL, I got no problem saying Oxbridge is... Both are teams that have been decent of late and are clicking on all cylinders for now. It still doesn't mean they can compete with the Ascenders.

Sick of a team that shows up 4 years ago suddenly being crowned best team in Florida, is this what high school is coming to, guess I should just go make a academy who can recruit from all over the United states and make my all star team and suddenly I'll have best team in Florida despite fact their a lot of teams that put MONTHS of hard work just to be competitive and getting walked over by essentially hired mercenaries who come there just so they can walk into any college they want

Florida is the best football state in the nation, their best team shouldn't be some buy out academy that does nothing but hand pick players from where they want