Week 6 Pickems -- IMPORTANT NOTE - READ IF PARTICIPATING IN PICKEMS THIS WEEK

SportsNut25

Wow know dillard vs Boyd Anderson huge rivalry game district championship on the line. Hmmm ummm I am thoroughly convinced that either FLU'S football just don't like dillard and don't take us serious at all or they look at Boyd Anderson as over whelming favs to win so it's not even a pick em because everybody picking ba Anyway.

I picked Dillard before season and I'm sticking with that pick, my questions a few days ago was looking at it from a causal perspective as anyone who is not directly rooting for either team would look

In the end if the Dillard coaches prepare right and can outsmart Boyd then they win

Talent in my opinion about even but will come down to coaching in this game

I picked Dillard before season and I'm sticking with that pick, my questions a few days ago was looking at it from a causal perspective as anyone who is not directly rooting for either team would look

In the end if the Dillard coaches prepare right and can outsmart Boyd then they win

Talent in my opinion about even but will come down to coaching in this game

CAN'T wait.!!!

Wow know dillard vs Boyd Anderson huge rivalry game district championship on the line. Hmmm ummm I am thoroughly convinced that either FLU'S football just don't like dillard and don't take us serious at all or they look at Boyd Anderson as over whelming favs to win so it's not even a pick em because everybody picking ba Anyway.

Ain't nobody hating on Dillard.. In their eyes is just not a sexy as a game....

Ain't nobody hating on Dillard.. In their eyes is just not a sexy as a game....

Ya ya ya hmu after Friday night what's funny is that dillard can win 30-0 & y'all jock ridn aihh will still throw shade just like u MR 305 u Did all that rappin b4 dillard vs hallandale even picked hallandale then when we won all u could say was congrats now let us would have lost u would have had a entire summary of this is why ppl don't take dillard serious etc etc smh y'all funny mane lol

Ya ya ya hmu after Friday night what's funny is that dillard can win 30-0 & y'all jock ridn aihh will still throw shade just like u MR 305 u Did all that rappin b4 dillard vs hallandale even picked hallandale then when we won all u could say was congrats now let us would have lost u would have had a entire summary of this is why ppl don't take dillard serious etc etc smh y'all funny mane lol

Why would right a summary about Dillard losing or winning? Yall won and told you good win... My pick was wrong..... Who cares... I'm not the one when Dillard lose somebody go into hibernation until next year... I'm just hoping you not on suicide watch after Friday....

Just a little glitch in the Week 6 Pickems .  Miramar is listed as playing 'Fleming Island"  .   That should be Miramar versus Flanagan.

Thanks for catching that. The wrong team was selected from the drop down menu when entering in the games. 

NOTE: The Miramar and Flanagan game has now been fixed. If you picked in that game, please go back and re-pick. 

Why would right a summary about Dillard losing or winning? Yall won and told you good win... My pick was wrong..... Who cares... I'm not the one when Dillard lose somebody go into hibernation until next year... I'm just hoping you not on suicide watch after Friday....

Lol [redacted] tighten up cuz 1 thing bout it I'm always here win or lose so get right I ain't 1 of these just on here imma grown aihh man homeboy of we lose we lose if we win we win winning.!! Hallin bout hibernation man hop off them Scooby snacks jit if nobody on this bih know nutin else they know im here regardless so stop talking bout cha self wodey & after. Friday make she yo aihh. Be yung blood.

Lol [redacted] tighten up cuz 1 thing bout it I'm always here win or lose so get right I ain't 1 of these just on here imma grown aihh man homeboy of we lose we lose if we win we win winning.!! Hallin bout hibernation man hop off them Scooby snacks jit if nobody on this bih know nutin else they know im here regardless so stop talking bout cha self wodey & after. Friday make she yo aihh. Be yung blood.

You sure cause when y'all got y'all ass whoop your ass was missing .. I think it was the 2014 year.. You was gone like the muck boyz... BTW I'm a grown ass man!!!

I wasn't trying too but this dude think if you don't pick Dillard to win a game he thinks you hate his team like we not suppose to have a football opinion... I respect his fandom but cmon bruh...

Negro please when have u ever picked Dillard to win a game homeboy? & #2 look at the pot calling kettle black your the main one screaming hate when I pick against other schools ba Sta w.e "ohh u really hate ba" lalalalalalala but yet u still do the same MF thing when it comes to Dillard u either Fw Dillard or not but be a man bout to sh** y'all dade Lil jits be indirect af game peep game I just call it how I see it BRUH.!!! all Y'all dudes on here yeah I said ALL !! ride the sender jock y'all really don't have ya own opinion which is sad grown behind men y'all need to TIGHTEN UP.!!

Negro please when have u ever picked Dillard to win a game homeboy? & #2 look at the pot calling kettle black your the main one screaming hate when I pick against other schools ba Sta w.e "ohh u really hate ba" lalalalalalala but yet u still do the same MF thing when it comes to Dillard u either Fw Dillard or not but be a man bout to sh** y'all dade Lil jits be indirect af game peep game I just call it how I see it BRUH.!!! all Y'all dudes on here yeah I said ALL !! ride the sender jock y'all really don't have ya own opinion which is sad grown behind men y'all need to TIGHTEN UP.!!

So I pick Dillard to lose all their games? You be obvious with your hating on other teams... I don't hate .. I be realistic and state the obvious in my opinions.. You be the first one to mention what have this school did or that school do but when it come to your Alma mater nobody can't disagree with you... You don't know nothing about Dade bruh.. Like I said I'm a grown ass man with a wife 2 kids and a mortgage... Once again and let it be the last time , watch who you calling a jit! It's either were gonna have legitimate convo or nah... Old school saying cowards from broward get laid in Dade lmao!!!(from the one and only uncle Luke)

So I pick Dillard to lose all their games? You be obvious with your hating on other teams... I don't hate .. I be realistic and state the obvious in my opinions.. You be the first one to mention what have this school did or that school do but when it come to your Alma mater nobody can't disagree with you... You don't know nothing about Dade bruh.. Like I said I'm a grown ass man with a wife 2 kids and a mortgage... Once again and let it be the last time , watch who you calling a jit! It's either were gonna have legitimate convo or nah... Old school saying cowards from broward get laid in Dade lmao!!!(from the one and only uncle Luke)

Negro yea u have picked against dillard in ALL OF THEIR GAMES.!!! U either pick against them or u don't pick at all like it will haunt yo soul to pick dillard to win a game.!! & don't right if y'all round here exalting teams to the most high I want to know what have they done? Im the first 1 to critique. & critize my own alma mater but the way y'all talk u would think dillard is some unknown sorry no football having door mat type school and we not put some MF. RESPEK on our name bra just like miramar carol city ba & etc can get but raped in games and still get respect and ranked show us that same respect like it or not public school wise were the historic face of broward when people here ft Lauderdale they think dillard u can ask any negro from Dave west palm Orlando jville outta state but u they know bout them panthers so like I said tighten up u can have ya opinion but every big game were. Picked to lose?? Tighten up mane... Oh ya all dat dade. Foofoo been there done dat I done went to OT OPA LOCKA THE BEANS MIA. GARDENS ETC & Str8 repped where im from wit my 954 shirt & got ntn but str8 respect these JITS. NOT dum. Homie. & that's how I talk. Bruh. I call everybody a jit

Yall Dades dont wont no fade lol

Negro yea u have picked against dillard in ALL OF THEIR GAMES.!!! U either pick against them or u don't pick at all like it will haunt yo soul to pick dillard to win a game.!! & don't right if y'all round here exalting teams to the most high I want to know what have they done? Im the first 1 to critique. & critize my own alma mater but the way y'all talk u would think dillard is some unknown sorry no football having door mat type school and we not put some MF. RESPEK on our name bra just like miramar carol city ba & etc can get but raped in games and still get respect and ranked show us that same respect like it or not public school wise were the historic face of broward when people here ft Lauderdale they think dillard u can ask any negro from Dave west palm Orlando jville outta state but u they know bout them panthers so like I said tighten up u can have ya opinion but every big game were. Picked to lose?? Tighten up mane... Oh ya all dat dade. Foofoo been there done dat I done went to OT OPA LOCKA THE BEANS MIA. GARDENS ETC & Str8 repped where im from wit my 954 shirt & got ntn but str8 respect these JITS. NOT dum. Homie. & that's how I talk. Bruh. I call everybody a jit

They think Broward n***as are skaid of Dade

They just be talkin. They already know what's good dade. Dudes. Done. Got. Dropped plenty times in broward. Lol if mia don't respect no other county they respect 954 we just alike crazy af lol

Y'all on some jit stuff.. I've lived in broward too.. Don't care if you from Dade or Broward... Who cares...