Pine Forest loses to Escambia 0 -35?

BrowardHandicapper

Is that score correct?  First PF loses to Gulf Breeze, squeaks by Milton in OT, and now this?

6A North overall are surely holding their own this year but I would have Pine Forest would have been one of those teams in the mix based on pre-season chatter.  Does anybody have any insight as to why Pine Forest has been somewhat of a disappointment for what many were expecting of them this year?

Is that score correct? First PF loses to Gulf Breeze, squeaks by Milton in OT, and now this?

6A North overall are surely holding their own this year but I would have Pine Forest would have been one of those teams in the mix based on pre-season chatter. Does anybody have any insight as to why Pine Forest has been somewhat of a disappointment for what many were expecting of them this year?

Several people in the panhandle sold me on their talent but from what I'm hearing talent is the only thing they have going for them

Right now Niceville and Crestview look like best panhandle teams

On a side note it looks like vanguard still for real

Also Forrest beat Gainesville in a district game so if vanguard beats Gainesville and Forrest don't slip against lake weir then Gainesville will miss playoffs for first time in like 8 or 9 years

That score is correct. Injuries and expulsions have done this team in. Starting qb got hurt first game and has been struggling to stay on the field since then. One of the starting running backs is out with a shoulder injury and another got expelled week 3. They had a couple more underclassmen get expelled. The talent is there but the coaching is definitely not up to par.