Hurricane Matthew Updates

Floridatech

Yes but I don't think it's going to hit those areas... Plus it would cause mud sides

Here in SFL I am more concerned about flooding with this storm then winds. The ground is already very saturated of late and not sure how much more rain we can take down here before flooding begins. If we are projected to get lots of rain I may drive my car to a parking garage for a couple nights.

Here in SFL I am more concerned about flooding with this storm then winds. The ground is already very saturated of late and not sure how much more rain we can take down here before flooding begins. If we are projected to get lots of rain I may drive my car to a parking garage for a couple nights.

The wind probability is very high right now for hurricane conditions

I'm flying out to Dallas tomorrow so I won't be here for the storm but I'm worried bout my crib and cars.....