OT: Miami vs Florida state

DisabledAccount

If we had Al Golden at coach, are defense we be looking like FSU defense right now and plus we would of lost or struggle with app state and lose to g tech.... I know UM have a weak schedule to start with but we look way different from last year and players are starting to look like the players they were suppose to be.. As of FSU their defense been sick since last year and everybody know with out Dalvin Cook their hot garbage... I think Miami dominates this game... Miami by 2 scores...

If we had Al Golden at coach, are defense we be looking like FSU defense right now and plus we would of lost or struggle with app state and lose to g tech.... I know UM have a weak schedule to start with but we look way different from last year and players are starting to look like the players they were suppose to be.. As of FSU their defense been sick since last year and everybody know with out Dalvin Cook their hot garbage... I think Miami dominates this game... Miami by 2 scores...

UM didn't dominate GT, they won by 2 scores the same 2 scores GT offense gave UMs D. So i would say that the game wasn't the cakewalk that u suggest it was!!!!Dalvin was slowed by Ole Miss and FSU threw for 400+,Domination???? I doubt it.

UM didn't dominate GT, they won by 2 scores the same 2 scores GT offense gave UMs D. So i would say that the game wasn't the cakewalk that u suggest it was!!!!Dalvin was slowed by Ole Miss and FSU threw for 400+,Domination???? I doubt it.

Game was over... Didn't need to see more.. You and I know you go up 2 scores on GT it's a wrap... When they brought the game to one score coach Ritch open up the offense and scored like in 3 seconds (sarcasm) but I felt like he took he's foot off the gas... Pretty vannila on offense so far....

Man I hate FSU, but I worry if UM gets this win they're gonna start killing it in South Florida. Still, go canes!

I agree, this is the signature win Miami needs to open everybody's eyes again of them officially being back as a top notch program, if they pull this one out they're going to start killing it in recruiting in south florida again