OT: Miami vs Florida state

DisabledAccount

I agree, this is the signature win Miami needs to open everybody's eyes again of them officially being back as a top notch program, if they pull this one out they're going to start killing it in recruiting in south florida again

Plus FSU already took some hits this year and UF will get to play them. These kids in Miami have been wanting to play for UM but the program has been a mess. If Miami wins 10 games....won't be good for the rest of us lol.

You look at UF and so many Dade and Broward guys are doing work. If we didn't have them...it would be ugly right now.

And I always root for Um when not playing Florida, but I'm gonna need them to lose some games lol.

Plus FSU already took some hits this year and UF will get to play them. These kids in Miami have been wanting to play for UM but the program has been a mess. If Miami wins 10 games....won't be good for the rest of us lol.

You look at UF and so many Dade and Broward guys are doing work. If we didn't have them...it would be ugly right now.

And I always root for Um when not playing Florida, but I'm gonna need them to lose some games lol.

I usually root for Miami to when they not playing florida as I don't hold anything against them, but definately need them to lose some games, just not this game tomorrow night lol