Northwest Florida Football

Terrapin

Crestview 34, Milton 21.

Baker 35-9 South Walton

Navarre 17-13 Escambia (Escambia was up 10 points before Navarre came back, what a crazy game.

Tate 48-34 Pace

West Florida Tech 56-7 Pensacola Catholic

Arnold 35-16 Rutherford

Jay 48-35 Cottondale or is it Cottondale 48-35 Jay. I do not know. 

Freeport 21-20 

Gulf Breeze 49-0 Walton (Walton lost a few of their starters)

First time since 06' Crestview has been 7-0. They will meet with Fort Walton next week to guarantee a playoff berth in a long time. Then if they win that game, it'll be 8-0 against Niceville who should be 8-0 as well. The two best teams in the panhandle will duke out at Crestview to put the seal on number 1 seeding. I will try to periscope the whole game for you folks, not sure if I will provide commentary lol as I do not know half the team's names haha. 

Some had South Walton pegged in this game, but Baker just showed up to give them the run. 

Top 10 what? I already gave you a ranking...of the teams that matter....the gap between Niceville and Crestview does appear larger after Crestview struggled with Milton....Crestview gets to play that game at home however Crestview has beaten Niceville 1 time.....ONE TIME...in 30 years. That ONE time...Niceville went on to play for a state title.

Top 10 what? I already gave you a ranking...of the teams that matter....the gap between Niceville and Crestview does appear larger after Crestview struggled with Milton....Crestview gets to play that game at home however Crestview has beaten Niceville 1 time.....ONE TIME...in 30 years. That ONE time...Niceville went on to play for a state title.

You ranking only the 6a teams, I wanted a top 10 of all classes from panhandle

Escambia is not that good.....at all....Navarre is probably the 3rd best team in the Panhandle.....that doesn't mean they are good lol...that's the problem with rankings....that's why your rankings are a joke....I couldn't careless if you beat Navarre or not....I'm confident that Niceville would beat Columbia....that's all that matters lol

Escambia is not that good.....at all....Navarre is probably the 3rd best team in the Panhandle.....that doesn't mean they are good lol...that's the problem with rankings....that's why your rankings are a joke....I couldn't careless if you beat Navarre or not....I'm confident that Niceville would beat Columbia....that's all that matters lol

Then have them set it up and we can play again just remember last time we went to duel in playoffs we ended your season 😛ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

Baker 35 to 9 over South Walton stands out to me !!!!! Baker must be for real this year 

It's a matter of getting over the state semifinal hump, Baker has been consistent every year in getting the next level. funny enough people count them out all the time. I do expect Baker at the state semis tho.

You ranking only the 6a teams, I wanted a top 10 of all classes from panhandle

1. Niceville

2. Crestview

3. Baker

4. South Walton

5. Tate

3A Pensacola Catholic hasn't been up. This area is mostly 1A or 6A teams (or 7A if for some reason Crestview and Niceville want to swap classes) 

Crestview gonna have to fight hard, it was in 2002 that Josh King hit a 55 yard field goal at the end of the 4th quarter with 15 seconds to go to put the game into OT where Crestview would beat Milton. And go to the 3A state final game. 

The heart in me says Crestview, but as always, I wouldn't be shocked to see Niceville winning. I think it'll be a low scoring game probably 35 point ceiling maximum. Crestview's defense seems to be getting up to par tho with the Milton game. It's hard to say what Crestview will do because the schedule has mostly been 1A and local teams on the slump. Crestview's only powerhouse matchup is Niceville after all. But best of luck to the boys at Fort Walton and Niceville! 

If Choctaw could score 40 on Crestview, I'm sure niceville won't have a problem scoring 60. I'm interested to see if either defense can stop the offense from scoring. Michael Carter is good but Navarre didn't look all that good Friday night. Like I said, there's a huge gap between Niceville and everybody else.