Miami Central

badbird

You know I set on Northwestern side at the Northwestern/Central game and the bulls were talking about CC which is Carol City. Now I'm sitting here like what about Norland because I was always taught you can't walk before you crawl. Any who I see Northwestern beating Norland but Carol City is another thing. I mean let's be real here 45 points against Central. Cogdell isn't letting that happen on his defense in fact, IMG was actually the only team who scored the highest points against Carol City at 17.

@MC Rockets I can talk because we're still in the playoffs y'all the ones talking about dynasties and stuff. The only reason you mad is because y'all lost and I don't see an issue here. Since 2009 in the playoffs to 2015 the Rockets owned Northwestern and now the Bulls returning the favor. Oh since you wanna talk about Miramar what happened in the Carol City game 34-6. When I wrote my comment I was just basically saying it's literally know way Central can make the playoffs not shooting bullets at y'all. Been to states 6 years straight and 5 title's along with an 7-3 out of state record is impressive, however the ride has ended and now it's time to plan for next season.

MC = dynasty. No doubt. They just had a hiccup this year. I'm glad to have new blood. But MC isn't dead. They'll challenge again next year.

I see on twitter that Mainland wants to schedule a game with Central and I find that funny....

Zoe, unlike MC's district, Mainland's district is extremely weak this year and they need a week 11 opponent to stay sharp. 7A Bartram Trail and 8A Dr Phillips weren't much competition. The 'Cane knocked the Cocoa game out also. Mainland plays to the level of its competition. Regardless of the outcome, MC would make Mainland a better team, and get them ready for Dade County and the world.

Zoe, unlike MC's district, Mainland's district is extremely weak this year and they need a week 11 opponent to stay sharp. 7A Bartram Trail and 8A Dr Phillips weren't much competition. The 'Cane knocked the Cocoa game out also. Mainland plays to the level of its competition. Regardless of the outcome, MC would make Mainland a better team, and get them ready for Dade County and the world.

Hopefully next year with the new playoff format a lot of teams schedule good instate game throughout the year....

Dr. Phillips laid an egg vs Mainland -- their best opponent but also their worst performance of the year. Bad week to play poorly. DP is better than Dan gives them credit for

Pipe, that might be true, but it's a fact that Mainland has beaten DP by more then 20pts in each of the last two years. Just "maybe" the Bucs are by far the best team to face Dr Philips. And just to clarify, DP isn't close to the level of Miami Central (IMO).

Then neither is Apopka or anybody in 8A Dan. I'll take that.

Apopka would give Mainland a much tougher time then DP.  Who see's that offense with those athletes ? Only teams that play them yearly get enough practice time to work on defending it. Once in a bluemoon type teams have trouble. In two years I never saw the "fight" in DP. They knew they were going to get beat. Mainland could be 5-5 and they would always think they were the better team and fight like hell to prove it. It's a chip on the shoulder syndrome. Real or imagined they must prove themselves. They play like a Dade County team. They don't have the same athletes, but they're clueless to the fact.... Buc to my last breath