Pahokee @ Fort Meade

Tigerfan1

Completely wrong big blue... I use the name small school cause Id rather watch the small public schools play rather than the privates or large class teams. We haven't been able to run with the big dogs the last few years...and niether has Pahokee! I agree with tigerfan...I think the two that come out of our district will b one and done. As far as playing two teams last night,fm had more penalties and penalty yds than Pahokee.

Yes, Trenton would have served up a big serving of humble pie to them and 98% of teams in 1a-4a.

However that was last year, pahokee can make a deep run this year, they are extremely skilled at the skill positions and decently big upfront, with good linebacker play. If they have a weakness it would be coaching, which could be big problems in the playoffs

Captain Morgan, on 24 Oct 2016 - 4:54 PM, said:snapback.png

Pahokee was supposed to be a big dog last year and didn't make it out of the 1st round. Good thing because Trenton would have embarrassed them if they would have. We'll see what they do this year.

Didnt they lose like 2 starters and their coach the week of the playoff game?

................................................................................................................................

Pahokee's starting quarterback did not play in that last year playoff game, and they had just lost the coach a few days before the game. There was basically no coach in that playoff game, and they still almost won it. If that team (Pahokee from last year) was in tact,

Trenton would have had major problems. But unlike Trenton, I believe Pahokee is better this year compared to last.

Original, I absolutely agree that losing your coach and having a Qb out hurt vs Dixie is a bad situation,But if they were that good they would have still won. Trenton beat Dixie Co 54-10 and 42-6, Pahokee lost in overtime. A healthy fully loaded Pahokee beat Ft Meade 27-0, Trenton beat them 51-20 and it was 35-6 at the half. If you don't think Trenton would have smashed Pahokee I'm not sure what to tell you. Now this year is a different story but last year nobody was touching Trenton.

Original, I absolutely agree that losing your coach and having a Qb out hurt vs Dixie is a bad situation,But if they were that good they would have still won. Trenton beat Dixie Co 54-10 and 42-6, Pahokee lost in overtime. A healthy fully loaded Pahokee beat Ft Meade 27-0, Trenton beat them 51-20 and it was 35-6 at the half. If you don't think Trenton would have smashed Pahokee I'm not sure what to tell you. Now this year is a different story but last year nobody was touching Trenton.

So you think any team in the 1A playoffs last year would have won had they lost coach week of game?

@ Captain Morgan

I'm not taking anything from Trenton. They were extremely good last year. I just don't think that the game would have been a blow out.

@ Columbiahighfan

Yep, I was at that Dixie/Pahokee Game. Those Pahokee kids had fans screaming plays from the stands (lol). They were extremely confused.