Kings Academy

Kingsfan

Where the love for the Kings Academy Lions? Undefeated regular season 8-0 and not a mention anywhere. I know they play in the Southeast Conference but wins against Benjamin, Pinecrest and Glades Day. Only giving up an average 5.5 points a game and scoring an average 40+!

They have been very sound all year.  I would love to see Kings Academy join the Independent Gold Coast Conference and swap places with Inlet Grove to be honest with you.  I think Kings would fit in well in that Independent Conference that has a few decent teams.  Inlet Grove is simply not fit to be in that conference with all due respect.

Kings Academy versus Marathon will unfortunately be a bloodbath in Round 1 of the Southeastern Independent League playoffs....The fact Marathon is in the playoffs is frankly-  atrocious.....

I have been following Kings Academy but due to lack of competition in that Independent Conference, it is very hard to stay interested.  The Gold Coast Conference is much more competitive.

The North is very competitive with Benjamin , Pinecrest and Glades. The south not so much. Still doesn't take away from the amazing season they have had. Should get more respect and mentions.

You could say it is "competitive" and those teams are decent -  relative to the conference.  The conference lost a lot when they lost Coral Springs Charter, Calvary Christian, Westminster Academy and Pompano Beach in 2015.

Not to take anything from Kings Academy undefeated season but do you think Kings Academy is also dominating because of the above teams leaving the conference for the Gold Coast Independent Conference?

A couple of changes I noticed in the Southeast Independent League :

Benjamin 2015 SE Indepenent record 1-8   2016 SE Independent record 6-2 (thus far)

Kings Academy 2015 SE Independent record  3-6    2016 SE Independent record  8-0 (thus far)

Either way, Kings Academy has had a awesome season and from what I can see the Kings Academy has only had 1 losing season in the last 12 years.  Again, it would be great to get the Kings Academy in the Gold Coast Conference ...spread the word!