(5-3) CAROL CiTY @ (7-2) DiLLARD 1st ROUND PLAYOFFS

Wow this season has gone by Really fast seem just like yesterday it was pre season but non the less the Playoffs are here. After last night 3 way tie breaker Dillard is District champs which means they have a Home Game in a Rematch of last years first round game assuming if both teams win this week Carol city will be 5-3 Coning in & Dillard will be 7-2.

It seems to me these two teams have been meeting a lot if it's not in the Dolphins 7 on 7 championship it's in the first round this will be the 3rd time in 4 years that these 2 have met in the first round since 2013 with BOTH teams winning at Home in impressive fashion.

In 2013 Carol city Came in as 28 point favs at Otis gray stadium but found themselves down 21-0 at halftime and eventually lost the game. Last year tho at Traz Powell there was no doubt who the better team was after a close 1at quarter and a half the Chiefs put it on us for a 44-6 win.

Now for this matchup new year new players Both teams are tough I know a lot of people of not everybody is on the Chiefs side in this game simply because the district they come out of and their battle tested schedule and all of that is TRUE only thing I can say to that tho is ANY GIVEN NIGHT The gap between these two teams is not that Monumental that Dillard Has NO SHOT as if this was Coral glades vs Img academy these Are Two Team With Dominant Defenses Dillard's Opponents avg points a game was like 16 or 15 I can finally say for the first time in a long time that Dillard actually has a compotent coaching staff that actually coach and make adjustments.

Now will all of that pay off at home vs the Chiefs next week at home ??? I don't know we will have to see all I know is neither team can come in and think it's gonna be easy and that they got it in the bag because that's when you will find yourself on the losing end WILL beats talent ANYDAY.

Who do I believe will win or score predictions I don't know I have to save that for next week all I know is Dillard really wanted this rematch the fans wanted it I wanted it now let's see what we do with it

As they were in 2013 but if you want to be the illogical one then go head you just make yourself look ignorant and incompotent its a lot to think about neither one of these teams are scrubs and both of these teams have legit defenses plus Carol city has shown they can be beat their not immortal your just rolling with them because their from dade and you want a MNW Carol city rematch so your opinion is invalid anyway so do U bro and stay black lol

As they were in 2013 but if you want to be the illogical one then go head you just make yourself look ignorant and incompotent its a lot to think about neither one of these teams are scrubs and both of these teams have legit defenses plus Carol city has shown they can be beat their not immortal your just rolling with them because their from dade and you want a MNW Carol city rematch so your opinion is invalid anyway so do U bro and stay black lol

Lol so I guess Larry Bluestien and JT Wilcox are ignorant too... ?? You keep bringing up 2013... Who in Dillard squad right now that was playing in that 2013 game? Call it what you want it call it.. We can compare Dillard's team from last year and Carol City teams from last year since most of the players in both teams played and that playoff game last year... Yea I'm going with the logic that last year when these 2 teams match up y'all got destroyed!!!! Guess what the only difference with this Carol City teams is a different qb and a better defense with a Headcoach that's their D Coordinator.... Now cry me a river n I can only stay black lol....

And Dillard didn't get better Zoe we have a better defense and qb as well but if u say so none of this were doing means nothing because we're not the ones strapping up the best team will win next Friday its Dillard then aye it's just one game nothing was accomplished if Carol city win aye congrats to them they were the better team life goes on long as it ended inhury free for both teams I'm fine. At the end of the day these are all kids who are trying to make it someone has to lose the game but in the end I pray they all win moving forward and to the next level.

And Dillard didn't get better Zoe we have a better defense and qb as well but if u say so none of this were doing means nothing because we're not the ones strapping up the best team will win next Friday its Dillard then aye it's just one game nothing was accomplished if Carol city win aye congrats to them they were the better team life goes on long as it ended inhury free for both teams I'm fine. At the end of the day these are all kids who are trying to make it someone has to lose the game but in the end I pray they all win moving forward and to the next level.

I was always on your defense especially your dline.. But I can't say the same about your offense... How many top defense Dillard's offense face this year BA and STA and y'all drop the ball against Lake Gibson.... Besides that who you can truly say damn that was a good defense Dillard played...?

I was always on your defense especially your dline.. But I can't say the same about your offense... How many top defense Dillard's offense face this year BA and STA and y'all drop the ball against Lake Gibson.... Besides that who you can truly say damn that was a good defense Dillard played...?

That's about it but when u look at it there are not many teams especially in the BROWARD area where u can say Dang they defense legit & the ones that are here u named them all except Flanagan. Same goes in Miami you guys got hundreds of schools up their but only about 4 or 5 schools can be name with no shout out of doubt legit defenses. In the end it all boils down to who play their best next Friday who make the least amount of mistakes who want it more and whoever that is will be your winner.

I don't believe nobody is going to sleep on anybody in this game 1 thing Carol city better make sure they not do is underestimate Dillard their not a Slouch by far & will be ready especially at home band and the whole city behind us in this dade vs BROWARD battle I already know Dillard is gonna b up for this game.

I don't believe nobody is going to sleep on anybody in this game 1 thing Carol city better make sure they not do is underestimate Dillard their not a Slouch by far & will be ready especially at home band and the whole city behind us in this dade vs BROWARD battle I already know Dillard is gonna b up for this game.

You know I'm gonna slide through....

Dillard you keep talking about 2013 but did you not forget 2015. 1st round exit granted and away game still 44-6 lost.

Bro what are you talking about who is talking about 2013 nobody is talking about 2015 either it neither year matter but whatever u say bra like I say next week the best team u will win & u sound so freaking dumb talking bout a win is granted just SHUT UP YOU sound so stupid bra guess u thought a win for miramar over western was granted to so do us all a favor and go find u somebody to play wit in mia

@Mighty_Dillard_Panthers You can talk about Miramar all day long because I really don't care I mean they didn't do what was needed and now there out the playoffs. Like I said before they'll just have to try again next year and I'm not giving them any excuses or talk about what they did in previous seasons they lost to Western point blank. Now back to Dillard high school. All you've done was take jabs at Carol City saying if they come to Dillard they won't win and how everyone picked them in 2013 and they lost. My response was you should wait until Monday which you did and Dillard is in the playoffs congrats. In addition, I wanted to add in the 2015 playoffs which I did on the 44-6 ass whopping them Panthers received. Look I know it's a new day and teams have changed, but it seems like whenever you mention Dillard the world coming to an end. It's kind of getting to the point in my opinion that Dillard is forbidden to speak about unless you want to get stabbed or something. Anyways best luck to the Panthers and come next week will see what happens. Oh yeah don't overlook Ely I know they suck this year but it's soul bowl records go out the door.

@slick TSK TSK TSK that's where your wrong I NEVER said except in the beginning of the season that Carol city will lose if they had to play us at home since then I have not guaranteed.

Even in another thread u asked me what team will I rather face & I told u whoever we play Dillard will have to play their "A" Game to win home or away.

Now to this thread I never said Dillard was gonna win I SAID it's gonna be a Good game & that Carol city better not come in underestimating Dillard because Dillard is NO WAY A SLOUCH.'!! And will be ready that's the only thing I said.

Because like u and everyone else is on Carol city's bandwagon as guaranteeing their gonna win & unless u guys are physics u don't know whose gonna win that's also what I said.

@slick TSK TSK TSK that's where your wrong I NEVER said except in the beginning of the season that Carol city will lose if they had to play us at home since then I have not guaranteed.

Even in another thread u asked me what team will I rather face & I told u whoever we play Dillard will have to play their "A" Game to win home or away.

Now to this thread I never said Dillard was gonna win I SAID it's gonna be a Good game & that Carol city better not come in underestimating Dillard because Dillard is NO WAY A SLOUCH.'!! And will be ready that's the only thing I said.

Because like u and everyone else is on Carol city's bandwagon as guaranteeing their gonna win & unless u guys are physics u don't know whose gonna win that's also what I said.

It's not call bandwagon... It's call going with the favorites on paper... What's so hard about that logic?