Playoff Predictions

nolebull813

Man Lincoln shit the bed!! They had me fooled. I should of known they always lose the big games. They can beat the bad teams but always lose vs the good ones

Columbia was struggling this year and at one point could of missed the playoffs.

I drank the Lincoln kook aid and got poisoned!!

We had a bad 3 weeks but have recovered since lol

I know where huge underdogs but have faith we can win. If your game was in Trenton I would pick you guys but going down to the muck wont be easy I see this as a close game.

I respect the fact you beilive in your team and I'm honored to see a fan stand with his team

I also have gotten proven wrong by fort white this year who proved they can contend and win or lose they have proven they a top quality 1a team But this is the Madison team who is on a rampage and I have a hard time believing fort white will be able to beat them but it @fort white so Maybe they can pull it out

I'm picking Madison but I hope you all can beat them as it would be a huge shift in the playoffs of 1a by knocking out the 1a favorite

Man Lincoln shit the bed!! They had me fooled. I should of known they always lose the big games. They can beat the bad teams but always lose vs the good ones

Columbia was struggling this year and at one point could of missed the playoffs.

I drank the Lincoln kook aid and got poisoned!!

Since Lincoln lost to STA in that title game a few years ago they haven't been the same team and seem to exit early compared to normal and take some losses that most years they would win

I wonder what is hurting them these days

I think they game will be closer than many expect, but Fort White better bring a whole lot more than they did versus Fletcher or University Christian which simply was not enough...

Really they should have beaten Fletcher

Fletcher did not play that good a game and had it not been for fact Fletcher roster twice the size they would likely have lost

...and if my Aunt's anatomy was different, she would be my Uncle.

my point was that even though it was fort white with a roster of like 20-25 vs fletcher with a roster of around 60 that fletcher played poorly and probley would have lost if fort white didnt run out of gas on a team with far more depth and really fletcher should have lost that game

I don't know but I believe there are limits set for each classification for the playoffs.

Let's be honest here. When it comes to the playoffs or huge regular season game, there are very few teams playing more then 30 players - barring blowouts and letting a few backup Seniors step on the field. That generally applies to ALL classes.

How many kids on Columbia's roster played last week versus Lincoln? Honestly.

I don't know but I believe there are limits set for each classification for the playoffs.

Let's be honest here. When it comes to the playoffs or huge regular season game, there are very few teams playing more then 30 players - barring blowouts and letting a few backup Seniors step on the field. That generally applies to ALL classes.

How many kids on Columbia's roster played last week versus Lincoln? Honestly.

we sub a bit so we use more then most teams, ill have to think about it and get back to you

We had 2 different qbs throw a ball in game

Like 4-5 running backs got carries

Probley 5 or 6 receivers had snaps

About 8 or 9 or 10 OL took snaps, not 100% sure on exact numbers btw, just estimating

Probley 6 or 7 DL maybe 8

4 or 5 LB

Like 6 or 7 DBS

Kicker and punter

And a few none starters on special teams