Playoff Predictions

nolebull813

We had 2 different qbs throw a ball in game

Like 4-5 running backs got carries

Probley 5 or 6 receivers had snaps

About 8 or 9 or 10 OL took snaps, not 100% sure on exact numbers btw, just estimating

Probley 6 or 7 DL maybe 8

4 or 5 LB

Like 6 or 7 DBS

Kicker and punter

And a few none starters on special teams

How many of those players play both sides of the ball?

Fletcher we had 3 starters out no excuse on out come that being said 3 starters out ment 3 out on O, D, and special teams. UC we where beating 23-7 half time had are worse  showing in game this year in second half you would of thought we were loosing first half since then we put teams away like we should of done them no excuse we lost and UC hasn't lost since and probly will win state again. Also I was just messing with broward on his comment if I wasn't a Fort white fan I would pick Madison to win as well by the way the have played this year that being said any given Friday anyone can loose and I  belive we can pull the upset off.

Fletcher we had 3 starters out no excuse on out come that being said 3 starters out ment 3 out on O, D, and special teams. UC we where beating 23-7 half time had are worse  showing in game this year in second half you would of thought we were loosing first half since then we put teams away like we should of done them no excuse we lost and UC hasn't lost since and probly will win state again. Also I was just messing with broward on his comment if I wasn't a Fort white fan I would pick Madison to win as well by the way the have played this year that being said any given Friday anyone can loose and I  belive we can pull the upset off.

You have to believe in your team FORTWHITEFAN76.  I actually believe Fort White will give MC a handful...I just don't think it will be enough in the end.

3rs round winners are.....

1A Blountstown, Pahokee

2A Northside, Jax UC

3A Jax TC, Chaminade

4A Bolles, Booker T

5A AHP, Jesuit, Rickards, Clay

6A Carol City, Charlotte, St Aug, L Gibson

7A Lee, Plant, STA, Venice

8A Deerfield, Dr Pepper, Gables, Seminole

You think Gables beat Southridge and Carol City beats Mainland?