Glades Central vs Booker T

muckboy561

Sigh! We play BTW again. I hope the Football Gods be in our favor this Thursday night against them lol.

It would take that for Glades to win. In a sense it is sad what changing economics of the sugar industry has done to Muck football, which used to be the pride and joy now just of Palm Beach County but of the whole state. Good luck with the game, but it will take a lot of luck to beat BTW. 

Bolles would have a better shot than Glades Central against Cocoa or BTW. Glades Central lost at HOME to AHD - Enough said!

Honestly 4a is between cocoa and BTW unless one of them gets upset in playoffs because both of them I would pick over any rep from the 4a north this year

Raines is down from last year team and barley lost to Bolles who was "supposed" to be best 4a north team when honestly they not any better then last year team they just have Raines being weaker then last year

Last year Raines team would have beaten this year Bolles team by about 14-17 points

If Bolles ends up playing cocoa or BTW they will lose by 20 or more so back to what I said before

If BTW makes It past cocoa they WILL 5Peat

Feel free to quote that