Glades Central vs Booker T

muckboy561

Honestly 4a is between cocoa and BTW unless one of them gets upset in playoffs because both of them I would pick over any rep from the 4a north this year

Raines is down from last year team and barley lost to Bolles who was "supposed" to be best 4a north team when honestly they not any better then last year team they just have Raines being weaker then last year

Last year Raines team would have beaten this year Bolles team by about 14-17 points

If Bolles ends up playing cocoa or BTW they will lose by 20 or more so back to what I said before

If BTW makes It past cocoa they WILL 5Peat

Feel free to quote that

Quoted.

All, I'm saying is Bolles or Raines has a better shot to beat Cocoa or BTW than Glades Central or anyone else in 4 South.  

This is what you stated earlier in the string:

"No team from the north in 4a stack up to BTW or cocoa

If BTW gets beat it will be from south "

"No team from the north in 4a stack up to BTW or cocoa

If BTW gets beat it will be from south "

If you read it carefully you will notice in the second quote I only mention BTW and not cocoa

Therefore you can catch on that since cocoa is from the south region I made a comment that a lot of people can agree with which is that if anyone stops the 5 peat it will be cocoa

Am I right or am I right?

If you read it carefully you will notice in the second quote I only mention BTW and not cocoa

Therefore you can catch on that since cocoa is from the south region I made a comment that a lot of people can agree with which is that if anyone stops the 5 peat it will be cocoa

Am I right or am I right?

We all know the deal with you....People are just to kind to call it you out on it.....:

Confused-Etc-Road-Signs.jpg

I can see cocoa winning especially since it will be @Cocoa

I don't see Bolles being as good as their record shows, best team they played is Raines who they barley beat and wouldn't be shocked if Raines beats Bolles in playoffs

Is it that tough to win in Cocoa?

Just saying Bolles and BTW have a couple common opponents...check them out. Not that those matter much, but it gives something to compare. Bolles is very well coached, and has some decent players is all I'm saying.

Bolles over Jackson is a bad example

Luther Campbell resigned the week of Bolles game and they had a lot of distractions, wasent the same team who beat BTW

Just saying Bolles and BTW have a couple common opponents...check them out.   Not that those matter much, but it gives something to compare.   Bolles is very well coached, and has some decent players is all I'm saying.  

You bring  a couple of good examples 954gator....Athough I only put a little stock into common opponents....  I know Columbia loves putting stock into common opponents though ;-)   (Remember that everyone if Apopka wins states!)

Another common opponent would be Keys Gate:

Bolles 69 - 27 Keys Gate

BTW 28 - 6 Keys Gate

You bring a couple of good examples 954gator....Athough I only put a little stock into common opponents.... I know Columbia loves putting stock into common opponents though ;-) (Remember that everyone if Apopka wins states!)

Another common opponent would be Keys Gate:

Bolles 69 - 27 Keys Gate

BTW 28 - 6 Keys Gate

The Jackson game proved very little

Different Jackson teams between the 2 games

@954gator Compare Bolles and Booker T. Washington schedule and see who's better and battle tested.

No doubt. BTW is the favorite, and should win (hell I want em to win too). Just playing devil's advocate and that its not a guarantee like some may think. Both Cocoa and Bolles are much better teams this year IMO than they have been the last few years. Cocoa is much stronger in the trenches than usual, and Bolles is just better all around with more talent.

As for Bolles specifically, the last time they beat BTW in 2011 they had previously lost to Raines and were definitely not as tested as BTW was. Also Raines themselves might prove to be the team worthy from the north so we'll see.