Glades Central vs Booker T

muckboy561

Another common opponent would be Keys Gate:

Bolles 69 - 27 Keys Gate

BTW 28 - 6 Keys Gate

This is the game I wanted people to look at. Yeah everyone knew about the Jackson game being pretty situational, but Bolles obliterated Keys gate and put up almost 70 pts. Even then it doesn't matter much, but when I see a Bolles team, who doesn't usually have that much firepower putting up 40-50 at halftime....tells me they are a dangerous team.

Nobody thought they'd beat Chaminade when the lions had Jon Beason back when I was in high school either!

This is the game I wanted people to look at. Yeah everyone knew about the Jackson game being pretty situational, but Bolles obliterated Keys gate and put up almost 70 pts. Even then it doesn't matter much, but when I see a Bolles team, who doesn't usually have that much firepower putting up 40-50 at halftime....tells me they are a dangerous team.

Nobody thought they'd beat Chaminade when the lions had Jon Beason back when I was in high school either!

I'm pretty sure key gate haven't seen and couldn't stop that wing t...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h5HiVv7rl1g

I highly doubt they catch BTW with the same stop and go route like they did KG tho lol. How do you fall for that twice?!?

Nice piece of highlight but I'm not buying it.. I gotta see it to believe it.. Even with Cocoa.. That's why I wish they played Mainland but mother nateure was not having it.. In not going crazy for Cocoa losing to Bishop Gorman... That game shouldn't never been played but that's why their coach will always have my respect...

Jones having a great year, and the Jacksonville suspects with a pulse up north from what I see...

This is what I got for 4A right now:

BTW

Cocoa

Bolles

Jones

Raines

The next best 5:

Miami Edison

Dunnellon

South Sumter

Avon Park

Clewiston

Knocking:* Monsignor Pace, *Lake Highland Prep, Glades Central, East Gadsden, *University School

* = non playoff team

Edison have some players on the field when you look at them on film

They sure do.....I watched them on film for a few games.  To be honest though, they got lucky against Pace.  You could argue Pace outplayed them that game and ran down their throat.  Pace had a couple of critical fumbles in the game as well.   Edison won 22-15 but they also had a 100 yard fumble return in that game when Pace was about to punch it in on the goalline.  That is basically a 14 point swing.  Either way, those teams were very close and someone had to lose and take second in the best 4A District out there.... 

Clewiston is not a bad team and have played a pretty good schedule.  I think that game might be closer than many think.