#1 Madison Vs Fort White

FORTWHITEFAN76

Making the thread now and truly understand everyone will pick them to win but i know if we play to our best and come in hungy we can beat them. Will truly be our biggest test and rematch from last year in one we could of won then jsut gave to many big plays up way better team this year then last for us so should be interesting game. In my opinion winning this game for fort white will be one of the biggest upsets in playoffs this year if we can pull it off but there not #1 in 1a and #4 in Nation on small school rankings for nothing. Go Indians.

Hate to say are bid fell short we winning 17-0 in 3 rd quarter and the refs took over callings 2-3 penaltys per play giving them 30-45 yds at time sevaral times or they would flag madison then pick it up and wave off or say they called timeout. Now that being said final score 21-17 Madison was dominated by us pretty much all game but cant beat the refs and them. Gurantee we have more penalty yards then Madison has offense yards in this game was shame ref felt they had to interfere. I will make my pick for next week now Pahokee will smash Madison and who ever picked them to beat us by 21 you where out your mind and I stand by what said before Madison was better last year.

Hate to say are bid fell short we winning 17-0 in 3 rd quarter and the refs took over callings 2-3 penaltys per play giving them 30-45 yds at time sevaral times or they would flag madison then pick it up and wave off or say they called timeout. Now that being said final score 21-17 Madison was dominated by us pretty much all game but cant beat the refs and them. Gurantee we have more penalty yards then Madison has offense yards in this game was shame ref felt they had to interfere. I will make my pick for next week now Pahokee will smash Madison and who ever picked them to beat us by 21 you where out your mind and I stand by what said before Madison was better last year.

Ok now to respond to your remarks lets talk firt half penaltys for Madison like 5 offsides call not game changer and then you had 2 block in bck and 1 chop block call all on your O line who as tackling are defenders all night. Second half cant recall but one offside penalty on you other then that any thing throwed was on Fort white or waved off for you guys Refs killed 3-4 drives when  we were in redzone fixing to score ( Game Changers) then come the craziest penaltys you ever seen Rb gets facemsk when he didnt even touch anyone going down the sideline called by ref on other side of the field 40 yards away from play or the one where are QB rolled out and got tackled on your sideline then got swarmed by your entire team while on the ground jumping over and around kids high stepping all over the field and the QB gets personal foul and not one flag on Madison for taunting or anything but earlier we got taunting for jumping up and down going to the huddle on defense after a good play . So either your blind or just happy to get win like that not sore looser at all we would of lost on the field from play wouldn't of said a word but when the officials take the game over and don't let it decided on the field that's when I have problem Madison Got the win enjoy it.

Man go some where with your nonsense havent gotten time for it. Yeah why we had snapped the ball already and no whistle came out till after the flag was thrown then you called time out with your 12 on the field that was wiped off your just selling my point you guys where man handled all night on the field we where manhandled by ref end of story.

Didn't have single drive where you scored you didn't get 30-50 yds in penaltys . 49yds total for you in first half and more penalty yards then you on offense for whole game. I can do this all day or bring video to show but as said its over Madison got the W but anyone who was there saw Fort White the 21 pts underdog whooping Madison backside all night. 

Man go some where with your nonsense havent gotten time for it. Yeah why we had snapped the ball already and no whistle came out till after the flag was thrown then you called time out with your 12 on the field that was wiped off your just selling my point you guys where man handled all night on the field we where manhandled by ref end of story.

Didn't have single drive where you scored you didn't get 30-50 yds in penaltys . 49yds total for you in first half and more penalty yards then you on offense for whole game. I can do this all day or bring video to show but as said its over Madison got the W but anyone who was there saw Fort White the 21 pts underdog whooping Madison backside all night.