Armwood vs. Lake Gibson

NewEraFball

And zoe will you make up your mind

One post you pick mainland and 10 minutes later you talking about Carol city

Can't pick both buddy

I said I can see why Mainland is the favorites and can win cause their home... But I also said their schedule wasn't tough enough or their just that good. If I had money on the game I would go with Mainland...

I said I can see why Mainland is the favorites and can win cause their home... But I also said their schedule wasn't tough enough or their just that good. If I had money on the game I would go with Mainland...

Come on ZOE!! You don't REALLY mean that. CC has been your team all year. QB playing good, both RB's healthy, top defense in the state, and you'd put $$$ on Mainland. What did the Bulls do that has you questioning CC ? Play'em tight both times ? ...... Here's what I Know. You're right, Mainland has had a very week schedule. They haven't been tested all year. I also know Dade has more athletes then any area of the country. CC's district is the toughest in America. It wouldn't surprise me if 3 of the 4 semi-final teams came from that district next year if the bracket is set up that way. It won't be, but that's another story for another day. Mainland's good,real good. But it's on Denzel Houston. Stop him, you stop Mainland. The problem is NO ONE HAS. I go back to the 1960's with Mainland football. We've never had a QB as good as this young man. TT Toliver was close, Greg Allen was good, John Schnebly, Tracy Shropshire, Pat Calhoun, and Brian Morris were all good too name a few. But Denzel is special. He doesn't get rattled. Even as a 9th grade freshman, the kid was composed and under control. If the Bucs can't win with him we might never beat Dade. Oh, we'll still whip hell out of most other counties in good years but we've been doing that consistantly for more then 20yrs now. We gotta beat CC on Friday. Don't Know if we will. I say " ref's keep your flags in your pockets on this one,"  Neither team wants or need the help. May the best team win and both leave it all out on the field.... Bucforever

Come on ZOE!! You don't REALLY mean that. CC has been your team all year. QB playing good, both RB's healthy, top defense in the state, and you'd put $$$ on Mainland. What did the Bulls do that has you questioning CC ? Play'em tight both times ? ...... Here's what I Know. You're right, Mainland has had a very week schedule. They haven't been tested all year. I also know Dade has more athletes then any area of the country. CC's district is the toughest in America. It wouldn't surprise me if 3 of the 4 semi-final teams came from that district next year if the bracket is set up that way. It won't be, but that's another story for another day. Mainland's good,real good. But it's on Denzel Houston. Stop him, you stop Mainland. The problem is NO ONE HAS. I go back to the 1960's with Mainland football. We've never had a QB as good as this young man. TT Toliver was close, Greg Allen was good, John Schnebly, Tracy Shropshire, Pat Calhoun, and Brian Morris were all good too name a few. But Denzel is special. He doesn't get rattled. Even as a 9th grade freshman, the kid was composed and under control. If the Bucs can't win with him we might never beat Dade. Oh, we'll still whip hell out of most other counties in good years but we've been doing that consistantly for more then 20yrs now. We gotta beat CC on Friday. Don't Know if we will. I say " ref's keep your flags in your pockets on this one," Neither team wants or need the help. May the best team win and both leave it all out on the field.... Bucforever

Lol... Only thing that scares me is the game being played in Daytona... I know Carol City played in Lakeland and at IMG so I thing crowd shouldn't matter but it's the playoffs... Denzel is a MAN!! Carol City Defense only surrendered 2 tds to the Bulls... So I'm not worried about the Dark side defense...

Come on ZOE!! You don't REALLY mean that. CC has been your team all year. QB playing good, both RB's healthy, top defense in the state, and you'd put $$$ on Mainland. What did the Bulls do that has you questioning CC ? Play'em tight both times ? ...... Here's what I Know. You're right, Mainland has had a very week schedule. They haven't been tested all year. I also know Dade has more athletes then any area of the country. CC's district is the toughest in America. It wouldn't surprise me if 3 of the 4 semi-final teams came from that district next year if the bracket is set up that way. It won't be, but that's another story for another day. Mainland's good,real good. But it's on Denzel Houston. Stop him, you stop Mainland. The problem is NO ONE HAS. I go back to the 1960's with Mainland football. We've never had a QB as good as this young man. TT Toliver was close, Greg Allen was good, John Schnebly, Tracy Shropshire, Pat Calhoun, and Brian Morris were all good too name a few. But Denzel is special. He doesn't get rattled. Even as a 9th grade freshman, the kid was composed and under control. If the Bucs can't win with him we might never beat Dade. Oh, we'll still whip hell out of most other counties in good years but we've been doing that consistantly for more then 20yrs now. We gotta beat CC on Friday. Don't Know if we will. I say " ref's keep your flags in your pockets on this one," Neither team wants or need the help. May the best team win and both leave it all out on the field.... Bucforever

It's gonna be seeded by region

So region 4 for example can have second and third team in that district as 5th and 6th seed and winner as 1st seed