PLANTATION VS DILLARD

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Alright football fans this should be a game for the AGES..!!! So with that being said i would love you guys insight on who do you believe will win and what will be the final score......OH YEA LETS GO PANTHERS...!!!

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

SOOOOO LET ME GET THIS STR8 NOEL U BELIEVE WE WILL LOSE TO PLANTATION WHAT HAVE THEY PROVEN TO YOU TO GIVE U THAT THEORY STEPHENSVILLE THATS A TOSS UP THEN YOU SAY WE SQUEAK BY HALLANDALE WHO WE BEAT EVERY YEAR WE BEEN IN THE SAME DISTRICT EVEN A 20-0 SHUT OUT LAST YEAR AND AGAIN IN A 6-0 SHUT OUT IN THE DISTRICT TIE BREAKER I JUST HONESTLY FEEL ITS SOMETHING YOU HAVE PERSONALL VS US BECAUSE NOT ONLY DO U NOT GIVE US THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT BUT U SHOOT US DOWN BEFORE THE GAMES EVEN START IF U LEARND ANYTHING FROM THAT ST THOMAS GAME IS THAT THE GAME IS PLAYED ON THE FIELD NOT PAPER REMEMEBR U SAID WE WAS GOING TO LOSE BY 30 TO ST THOMAS AND ONLY LOST BY 11 AND COULD HAVE BEEN LESS IF WE KICKED THE FIELD GOAL AND MADE IT 21-13 SOOO I THANK U SHOULD START GIVIN DILLARD SOME TYPE OF CREDIT

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

JUST LIKE WE HEARD IT HEAR 5 TIMES THAT WE WAS GOING TO LOSE TO ST THOMAS BY 30...DID IT HAPPEN?? NO SO STOP WITH THE CRAZY PREDICTIONS AND LET THE GAMES B PLAYED ON THE FIELD WHEN WE GET IN PLANTATION ASS ON FRI DONT GET GHOST B RIGT ON HEA CUZ DIS DA 1ST PLACE I'M CUMIN

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

DONT WORRY STA I WILL GIVE U PLAY BY PLAY DETAIL U WILL FEEL LIKE U WERE HERE THEN TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY BEEF IS PILING UP WITH THE BANDS NOW BECAUSE ARE BAND DIRECTOR OF 8 YEARS GOT SURPLUSED FROM DILLARD AND HE WENT TO PLANTATION THE SUMMER B4 SCHOOL STARTED LAST YEAR WE SEEN THEM OF COURSE BECAUSE WE PLAYED THEM AT PLANTATION LAST YEAR BUT NOW THIS TRASH TALKI BEEN BULDING SINCE LAST WEEK I SEE A 5TH Q.T COMING O.M.G IM SO READY FOR TIS GAME!!

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

LMAO I WAS THINKING THAT SAME THING BUT I WAS ON MIAMI HERALD AND THEY WERE MAKING PREDICTIONS FOR THIS WEEKS MATCHUP AND TEY HAVE U GUYS WINNING 21-7

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

I'M SO READY FOR THIS GAME ....HOME OPENER ....REVENGE......THE BANDS GOIN BACK AND FORTH NUN STOP....TAILGATING.....AAAHHHHH IS IT FRIDAY YET??

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

UGGHHH YEA THE WHOLE TEAM IS TRAVELING WITCH IS THE WHOLE 70 AND OUR OL ISNT THAT HUGE BUT THERE A NICE SIZE AND OUR DL IS BIG AZZ WELL OYR DEFENSE R GOING TO BE GIVING US ALOTA SHORT FIELDS THIS YEAR I'M TELLIN U NOEL THERS SOMETHING SPECIAL BOUT DIS SQUAD THIS YEAR AND WHAT THEY CAN DO AND I BELIEVE IT WILL START BY GETTING A BIG WIN VS PLANTATION AT HOME

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

YOUR RIGHT BUT MY FOCUS RIGHT NOW IS ON PLANTATION I WHO SO DESPERATELY WANT FRIDAY CANT GET HEAR FAST ENOUGH STA......IF COULD MAKE THIS GAME U WOULD LEAVING SAYING WOOOOWWW FROM THE TENSION U CAN CUT WITH A KNIFE THE BANDS GOING BACK AND FORTH LOL ITS GOIN 2 B CRAZY

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

OOOOHHH ANOTHA PERDON WITA CANGE OF HEART...U WAS DOUBTN DILLARD TO?? Y IS DAT.....& I STILL SAY DILLARD 24-7 WOULDNT B SUPRISED IF ITS 30-7 BUT THATS WHY THE GAME IS PLAYED ON THE FIELD AND NOT ON HERE ALL I KNOW IS CATCH ME THERE AT 7PM YOOOO

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

ROCKET FUEL WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU SEE THATS Y U DONT GET ANY RESPECT ON THIS BOARD BECAUSE U TALK AND DONT READ WHAT U SAY AFTER ME AND GRID IRON WAS GIVING OUR PREDICTIONS TO THE GAME AND FOR U TO SAY PLANTATION BY 21 SHOWS YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE JUST LIKE U SAID WE WERE GOING TO LOSE BY 30 TO ST THOMAS AND THE SCORE WAS 21-10 SO DONT COME HERE WIT YOUR STUPIDIDTY BRA IF U GOING TO PREDICT FINE BUT USE COMMON SENSE!!...SMH

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

LOL AND U KNOW WHATS SO FUNNY ROCKET FUEL..!! ITS NOT EVEN A GEUINE PREDICTION U HAVE SUEM PERSONAL AGAINST ME ((WITCH I DONT KNOW HOW AND U DONT EVEN KNOW ME)) SO U GO WITH ANY SCHOOL WHO PLAYS AGAINST THE SCHOOL I ROOT FOR GURANTEE IF I WAS ROOTING FOR PLANTATION U WOULD B SAYING DILLARD BY 21 SO CUT DA B.S BRA ITS MAKING U LOOK WEAK A.F! 

Guest RocketFuel

LOL, i can tell your a sponge you fool !, i'm pretty sure Josh & nolebull feel the same way !, Don't get the 305 started !!, your team ain't shiddddd