PLANTATION VS DILLARD

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

LOL IF YOU SAY SO SOOO IF U SUCH AH EXPERT WAT MAKE U SAY PLANT IN AH BLOWOUT HUH?? U NEVER SEEN THEM PLAY YOU HAVE NO INSIDE SCOOP ON DEM ONLY REASON U SAYN PLANTATION IN A BLOWOUT CUZ ITS VS MY SCHOOL BRA U SAYIN IF I CAN TAKE DA HEAT STAY OUT DA KICTHEN HOMEBOY IT AINT EVEN BOUT DAT ITS BOUT U COMING ON A SPORTS PAGE TALKIN NONSENSE WITH OUT ANY THEORY OR REASONING TO BACK IT UP

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

O YA AND AS FAR AS NORL AND THE REST OF TOSE BOYS U SAY U PRETTY SURE U FEEL THE SAME BRA PLEASE READ THERE ACTUAL POST AND U WILL SEE FOR YOUR SELF BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY U DIDNT SEE US VS ST THOMAS LAST WEEK BECAUSE IF U DID REGARDLESS OF WHAT STUPIDIDTY U WANT TO COME OUT YOUR MOUTH U WOULD KNOW THAT IT WILL BE A GOOD GAME AND DILLARD AINT NO JOKE THIS YEAR BUT HEY IF U WANA LOOK FOOLISH IN DA END WITH YOUR CRAZY PREDICTIONS LOL THEN GO RIGHT AHEAD ....DILLARD HIGH LETS GO LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

LOL SMH AITE BRA GET AH LIFE YO 20 SEC'S OF FAME IS UP U LOVE DA ROCKETS BOO WHOOO 123 BOOM..!! WE GET IT LOOK AS AH MAN IF U NOT WILLIN TO COME ON HERE AND TALK SENSIBLE FOOTBALL LIKE DA REST US MEN DEN TAKE YO AZZ BACK 2 DA MIAMI HERALD OR WHAT EVER FORUM IS 4 MIAMI & TALK SHIT THERE BUT IT'S NOT NEEDED OR WANTED HEAR AND WIT DAT BEIN SAID UM DIS WIT DIS CONVO & UM DONE GOIN BACK ANF FORTH WITA YUNGIN WHO WANA B AH INTERNET GANSTA ....LIKE MA DAWG SAY....$$$$$$BITCH DONT KILL MA VIBE$$$$$$$$

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

@STA AND DA REST OF YAL BOYS WHEN EVER YAL DO SEE DIS I JUST WANA APOLOGIZE YALL KNOW I'M A COOL AS PERSON WHO LOVE THE GAME OF FOOTBALL AND LOVE TO DISCUSS IT IT'S JUST HARD TO HAVE A MATURE CONVO WIT JIT...A.K.A ROCKET FUEL BECAUSE BUDDY SO IMMATURE BUT LIKE I SAID IM OFF IT ....IM COO AND READY TA DISCUSS SOME MORE ABOUT THIS MATCHUP ON FRIDAY.......AHHHHHH HOOOOO AHHHHH DILLARD HIGH.!! YOOOOO

Guest RocketFuel

LOL, how you sayin get a life when you post way more than i do with 145 post, (comedy hour) sounds like you need one cuz i love minesss (and jit, i'm older than you son, hat's something a buffoon would say, aren't you the one using "CAPS") and stop yapping about people going anywhere just cuz you a softieeee, remember your place son, Lmaoo., i'm done, Lol

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

alright bra um off dat um done goin back and forth shyt petty a.f and wit dat bein sayd how do u feel about the match up fri with american heritage? serious question

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

@GRIDIRON thats what i've been saying to him the whole time but if u see every 1 of his post's its always disrespectful and unethical when he's not on here ME NOEL STA AND U ALWAYS HAVE SMOOVE GENERAL CONVO ABOUT H.S FOOTBALL IT SEEM AS IF HIS GOAL IS TO CAUSE DRAMA AND MAKE NONSENSE STATEMENTS ABOUT THE NEXT SCHOOL OTHER TEN MIAMI CENTRAL....AND THATS NOT WHAT THIS BOARD IS FOR

Guest Gridiron5

Yea, no more of that crap, i want civilized discussions from now on, (so yes, like i said, Plantation by 10, but yes, i was a bit surpised to see Dillard in it with STA, now let's see if they work on that by continuing to play well this week.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

i know right but i wasnt suprise because if u remeber i was the only one saying the week leading up to tr game this game is going to be more closer than you guys think and it was it was 14-10 late late in the 3rd q.t with there starters ....but as far as in this week i see dillard winning by 14 21-7 wouldnt b suprised if its by more but i will stick with 21-7 plantation is a very well coached talented team plus the hype thats around this game the revenge factor with us te beef between the marching bands cuz plant got our old band director i c this game being very intensed