Madison 19, Pahokee 21

561_Fan

Pahokee had a chance to put the game away in the third up 21-6. Running out the quarter with the run, in the red zone. But the OC decides to call 2 consecutive pass plays and the second ends in an int that gave Madison life. They scored on the possession and made it a ball game

Once again. Playoff officials are assigned from out of county. To be honest, Madison wasn't that special. I don't know why they were ranked #1 all season. Trenton and Newberry were better teams...If the Pahokee OC just keep running the ball at the Madison defense, this probably is a blowout. Up 21-6, in the red zone, with 2 mins to go in the third. The OC got cute and it cost him....ONCE AGAIN. PLAYOFF OFFICIALS ARE ASSIGNED FROM OUT OF COUNTY! WHY DOES EVERYONE NOT KNOW THIS WHEN THEY LOSE???

On the trick play. I think all WRs must come inside the numbers first (in high school) and if they dont its a personal foul. Ill check with a coworker whos an official..The Madison coaches didnt think Pahokee could run the ball, so they played 2 deep all night, but they couldnt stop the run with the 7 in the box

If they've been flagged before, they should've corrected what they were doing wrong. Madison didn't want a neutral site game last week...The penalties were about even, plus the Madison tackles held every time the QB dropped back to pass. #9 and #30 had their jerseys almost ripped off every time they came around the corner

The refs are from different counties. The FHSAA assigns the refs for each playoff game. Those refs couldve been from Dade, Broward, Hendry,or Okeechobee counties. I thought everyone knew that. Whenever the playoffs start the refs are assigned by the FHSAA, and they are local. For all sports

The flag was thrown before the WR was tackled. You're making it seem as if the refs waited until the play was over to throw the flag. I guess since it happened on your side of the field the players blocked you from seeing the flag. But from the other side of the field you could clearly see when it was thrown, and that was before the WR was tackled. The flag was thrown at the snap of the play.

Once again. Playoff officials are assigned from out of county. To be honest, Madison wasn't that special. I don't know why they were ranked #1 all season. Trenton and Newberry were better teams...If the Pahokee OC just keep running the ball at the Madison defense, this probably is a blowout. Up 21-6, in the red zone, with 2 mins to go in the third. The OC got cute and it cost him....ONCE AGAIN. PLAYOFF OFFICIALS ARE ASSIGNED FROM OUT OF COUNTY! WHY DOES EVERYONE NOT KNOW THIS WHEN THEY LOSE??? I know where there from smart ass I was simply saying I would like to see that round of playoff played in a neutral site as far as who is ranked what is not important don't help in playoffs funny how newberry Trenton and Madison travelled 3-5 hrs to play a game that all 3 were dominated by officals

You weren't calling for a neutral site last week when the Ft. White poster said they were cheated, now where you??? Its not Pahokee's fault that the South was the host site this year. Something that's set by the FHSAA. Next year the North will host, so that means Pahokee will travel. It alternates every year. Pahokee will travel, nothing to complain about. OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT KNOW THE RULES OR HOW THE PLAYOFFS ARE SETUP...