Madison 19, Pahokee 21

561_Fan

You're funny. Pahokee has been penalized more than any opponent in the playoffs. They beat Trenton by 19, after committing 9 personal fouls. There were less than 5 penalties called against Newberry and Friday was pretty even... Since Madison is gone fishing and preparing for basketball season, we'll pick this up next season...

Then why complain about the travel? Petition the FHSAA to move to the northern bracket to solve the problem.. I said it was dump to play Madison in the semifinals when they've always represented to North. I remember when they played Glades Central in the finals..Next season Pahokee will have to travel if they make the playoffs, it is what it is

Game goes another 5 minutes Madison wins.Pahokee couldn't score in the second half .Madison shut them down but Madison can only blame themselves because they started to slow in the first half.The same thing they did at Ft White.Madison is the better team but sometime the better team don't win.I think Ft White is better than Pahokee.

Game goes another 5 minutes Madison wins.Pahokee couldn't score in the second half .Madison shut them down but Madison can only blame themselves because they started to slow in the first half.The same thing they did at Ft White.Madison is the better team but sometime the better team don't win.I think Ft White is better than Pahokee.

If the game goes 5 extra minutes it wouldn't be regulation,

so your asking for something extra?🤔 If Ft White was better than Pahokee THEN they must've been better than Madison, because Madison wasn't as impressive as perceived by the publications that had them ranked #1 ALL YEAR!!! They didn't start slow, Pahokee set the tone and ran the clock out instead of sticking to its game plan, if they had done that they would've dropped at least two more TDs on Madison in the second, be happy to only lose by 2 points because it could've been much worse!!!!Madison was the better team😂😂😂😂, I guess in your eyes Madison was! I've witnessed 3 teams come from north Florida the last 3 weeks and Madison was the least talented!!!! So evaluate yourselves over the offseason and talk again when and if the opportunity presents itself again!!!!

Alot of crying and whining coming from Madison. I didn't see the game but sometimes it's good just to tip your cap to the other team and say good job. Pahokee had by far the toughest road to the finals with Newberry, Trenton and Madison in 3 weeks. I'm sure having zero travel benefitted them greatly but they got the job done. I know Madison is a proud program and you should be passionate about your team but sometimes the other team is better. Anyway Pahokee will probably have their easiest game in the finals vs Baker. Congrats to all the teams who made it far enough to still be arguing about football, better than being over weeks ago.

If the game goes 5 extra minutes it wouldn't be regulation,

so your asking for something extra?🤔 If Ft White was better than Pahokee THEN they must've been better than Madison, because Madison wasn't as impressive as perceived by the publications that had them ranked #1 ALL YEAR!!! They didn't start slow, Pahokee set the tone and ran the clock out instead of sticking to its game plan, if they had done that they would've dropped at least two more TDs on Madison in the second, be happy to only lose by 2 points because it could've been much worse!!!!Madison was the better team😂😂😂😂, I guess in your eyes Madison was! I've witnessed 3 teams come from north Florida the last 3 weeks and Madison was the least talented!!!! So evaluate yourselves over the offseason and talk again when and if the opportunity presents itself again!!!!

I spoke to my coworker(who's an FHSAA official) about the Madison trick play. Per Florida rules, all players must line up inside the numbers before the snap. They may motion outside after they have been set. If they do not line up inside the numbers, then its a personal foul on the offense. He said that most HS official miss that call.

From where we was looked like he was talked by pahokee defender either way ur right 2 points better that night I guess that's why we play the game they do it in Ga all games are in Atlanta like Florida does state championship but owell how many days is it till may 😅😅😅 it's all good in Madison we have created some great young men and that's the ultimate goal