Madison 19, Pahokee 21

561_Fan

He wanted to practice before the championship.. If Pahokee needs a late score then the best way is to pass the ball.

Madison was playing 2-deep safeties and dropping into coverage. I think from the Trenton film, they thought Pahokee couldn't run the ball. But Pahokee is a balanced offense. The QB has passed for over 2,000 yards and the RB has rushed for over 1,300. So they take what the defense is giving

Trenton moved the ball up and down the field on Pahokee(400 yards) but couldn't hold on to the ball, 5 fumbles lost. I was really shocked Madison couldn't move the ball against Pahokee. As for the running a player on the field, it is a rule that any player that comes in the game must come inside the numbers before the ball is snapped or he is ineligible. Madison ran the same play vs Trenton last year and it was flagged as soon as the ball was snapped. Madison argued he came inside the numbers but obviously the ref didn't see it that way.

Trenton moved the ball up and down the field on Pahokee(400 yards) but couldn't hold on to the ball, 5 fumbles lost. I was really shocked Madison couldn't move the ball against Pahokee. As for the running a player on the field, it is a rule that any player that comes in the game must come inside the numbers before the ball is snapped or he is ineligible. Madison ran the same play vs Trenton last year and it was flagged as soon as the ball was snapped. Madison argued he came inside the numbers but obviously the ref didn't see it that way.

Finally, someone who knows the rules. Pahokee has forced 13 turnovers in their 3 playoff games. Newberry (3 ints, 2 fumbles), Trenton (4 fumbles), and Madison (3 fumbles, 1 int). They've only turned the balm over 3 times and that was the Madison game. I knew it would come back to bite them one game.

Madison didn't win because of poor refs.But Madison was the best team.The refs were from Miami and wanted to give y'all the home cooking Talked to some people that came from West Palm Beach and said your team got stabbed by the refs.. South Florida at their best.But you know what Madison will be here next year and if you make it that far your asses will be at Boothill.And you want get your South F

iorida home cooking.

Columbia gets nearly 150 penalty yards if not more a game because of refs and had a nearly 200 yards called against us while lee had like 30 during a PLAYOFF GAME

But do you hear me complaining?

I would love to only have 2 plays called back a game since it is a heck of a lot less then we already deal with every week and we still average 8-9 wins a year so stop with this bad ref nonsense, others got to deal with a lot worse then you

Columbia gets nearly 150 penalty yards if not more a game because of refs and had a nearly 200 yards called against us while lee had like 30 during a PLAYOFF GAME

But do you hear me complaining?

I would love to only have 2 plays called back a game since it is a heck of a lot less then we already deal with every week and we still average 8-9 wins a year so stop with this bad ref nonsense, others got to deal with a lot worse then you

I tell ya....It is really is The World Versus Columbia.  They Zebras are out to get those Tigers!

I tell ya....It is really is The World Versus Columbia. They Zebras are out to get those Tigers!

Dude you missing the point

After the Lee game you never heard me making excuses about officiating for why we lost

We took the loss and moving on from it

Madison on other hand won't stop complaining about the refs

Not to take anything from the RB ( he runs hard) but that Madison DL didn't know what was happening.  That is not what I would have expected from what I was hearing about MC....Not sure why it took so long for MC to slow down that run.  Next time, just study or ask  Boca Raton, Seminole Ridge or even Fort Meade how to contain Pahokee or something...

Not to take anything from the RB ( he runs hard) but that Madison DL didn't know what was happening. That is not what I would have expected from what I was hearing about MC....Not sure why it took so long for MC to slow down that run. Next time, just study or ask Boca Raton, Seminole Ridge or even Fort Meade how to contain Pahokee or something...

Load the box, one safety, with good corners, and pray Smith has a bad night.... but I'd take my chances stopping the run, because Smith is very inconsistent

Not to take anything from the RB ( he runs hard) but that Madison DL didn't know what was happening.  That is not what I would have expected from what I was hearing about MC....Not sure why it took so long for MC to slow down that run.  Next time, just study or ask  Boca Raton, Seminole Ridge or even Fort Meade how to contain Pahokee or something...

Madison didn't really stop him. The OC kinda went away from the run and it lead to some turnovers. He was getting 7/8 a pop. Madison didn't think that Pahokee could run the ball, so they played 2-deep all night. I don't think their corners would've held up all night without the safeties over top....That's why I said Madison wasn't what I expected. Pahokee was gashing them with the simplest running play.

I totally agree, Madison could not stop the run at all. Pahokee's running backs were getting 9 yards a pop. They even had success running the wildcat.

I have to give it to Madison County, they did stop the pass. But that shows just how balanced Pahokee's offense is this year.

The Madison team that I saw in Pahokee? ...In my opinion they wouldn't have beat Trenton or Newberry this year.

If its not a rule, then why don't teams just line players up by their sidelines, especially the no-huddle teams??? College and pro coaches are paid millions to exploit defenses and none of them run that type of play. And I guess the officials don't know the rules because they called it twice on Madison