Pahokee VS Baker

Tigerfan1

Baker always has a solid program.  They generally have around 20 seniors and 20 juniors every year.  They are well coached and have a lot of financial backing. They seem much more like a private school than typical 1A.  Awesome facilities and the most polite fans you will find anywhere.  Baker seemed to have issues with athletic teams in the past but Blountstown has some great ones and they beat them so maybe Baker has solved their only weakness. My gut would tell me Pahokee big,  but Baker has definitely earned their spot so who knows.  

Pahokee is a better caliber team, baker hasn't played a team like them besides blountstown who would be going to state if baker lost. 

The gators seem to fight a way to win, they stopped a critical drive at the goal line in one game, the rb had a 64 yard drive going against blountstown to score last friday, logan rickmon a wr had a 4th and 9 conversion play that kept the drive alive and later baker scored. The qb as quoted from the paper said "games are won in the 4th quarter". 

Baker has the fight in them, but can they top pahokee? It'll be very interesting to see. i pick baker because panhandle. 

Pahokee is a better caliber team, baker hasn't played a team like them besides blountstown who would be going to state if baker lost. 

The gators seem to fight a way to win, they stopped a critical drive at the goal line in one game, the rb had a 64 yard drive going against blountstown to score last friday, logan rickmon a wr had a 4th and 9 conversion play that kept the drive alive and later baker scored. The qb as quoted from the paper said "games are won in the 4th quarter". 

Baker has the fight in them, but can they top pahokee? It'll be very interesting to see. i pick baker because panhandle. 

Baker historically struggles with athletic teams their win against Blountstown really surprised me.  I hope they do win it all because they run a good program and I will always pull for panhandle teams unless they're playing Armwood.  A little side note about how nice the people are there, I was helping out when my son played for Franklin County at Baker and these 2 women came up to me when we were unloading from the bus and asked me how many players we had.  After the game they met me at the bus with goodie bags for all of our players and staff, some great homemade cookies and brownies.  I am not sure we would have gotten them if we won lol.  I am easily swayed with cookies so Go Baker.

I don't know much about Baker,but I've actually seen Pahokee up close and personal. I'll just say this no team in the playoff has made it to the Championship isn't a fluke. 

Pahokee is a team with great athletes and has played  good teams  Wayne Hill, Boca Raton, Glades Central (Rival), Newberry,Trenton, and Madison County. Providing that the Blue Devils don't make costly mistakes through the game, Baker will have their hands full against Pahokee.

Pahokee-28

Baker-14

Final