DILLARD BOYS BASKETBALL � WIN STREAK REACHES 21 with A 69-55 WIN OVER RIVAL BOYD ANDERSON

SOOOO Football season has ended & basketball season has started last year Dillard finished off the season with a championship & a 20 game winning streak. & now the season has started back & what better way to put that win streak on the line then against your heated rival who promised to take the district championship trophy from you.

And what did my panthers do they answerd the 🔔 bell and Got it done and in fairly impressive fashion. Now we're 1-0 & 1-0 in a 3 team district while Boyd Anderson fell to 1-2.

Next up safenont in the Keyes classics.

SOOOO Football season has ended & basketball season has started last year Dillard finished off the season with a championship & a 20 game winning streak. & now the season has started back & what better way to put that win streak on the line then against your heated rival who promised to take the district championship trophy from you.

And what did my panthers do they answerd the 🔔 bell and Got it done and in fairly impressive fashion. Now we're 1-0 & 1-0 in a 3 team district while Boyd Anderson fell to 1-2.

Next up safenont in the Keyes classics.

good opening win Dillard, how did you guys look with it being the 1st game coming out? I know you guys are loaded and the favorite to return to Lakeland and win it all again this year after getting back all the underclassmen. I see no Kingdom Of The Sun for you guys this year so I'm guessing you guys got approved for those out of state tournaments?

good opening win Dillard, how did you guys look with it being the 1st game coming out? I know you guys are loaded and the favorite to return to Lakeland and win it all again this year after getting back all the underclassmen. I see no Kingdom Of The Sun for you guys this year so I'm guessing you guys got approved for those out of state tournaments?

My apologies that was supposed to say next up sagemont in the kruel classics lol hahahahahaha

& yes we got approved for the out of state tournaments & we got 1 I believe in Miami as well.

& they look very dominant even better then last year which is scary & there schedule is even more brutal then last year. If they can lose only or 2 maybe 3 games with this schedule & repeat as champions I see a possible national championship invite they already are ranked 23 in the nation.

My apologies that was supposed to say next up sagemont in the kruel classics lol hahahahahaha

& yes we got approved for the out of state tournaments & we got 1 I believe in Miami as well.

& they look very dominant even better then last year which is scary & there schedule is even more brutal then last year. If they can lose only or 2 maybe 3 games with this schedule & repeat as champions I see a possible national championship invite they already are ranked 23 in the nation.

Lol all good, I figured that's who it was Sagemont, the Kruel classic always usually is a loaded tournament, it's nice to see y'all playing a more national schedule to make a national championship run this year though

Lol all good, I figured that's who it was Sagemont, the Kruel classic always usually is a loaded tournament, it's nice to see y'all playing a more national schedule to make a national championship run this year though

Thanks man it feels awesome to have Dillard & nationally ranked in the same sentence.

Thanks man it feels awesome to have Dillard & nationally ranked in the same sentence.

I was just about to ask where you were man? lol.

Good to see Dillard is already knocking them down!

Thanks man & yes I'm here lol.

Still not in the loop enough to comment on hoops but I am starting to follow... From what I am gathering early, I am hearing about some of the same teams of last year looking good early in the season....

In no order these teams come to mind in Broward:

Dillard 

Coral Springs

Ely

Boyd Anderson

Westminster Academy

Still not in the loop enough to comment on hoops but I am starting to follow... From what I am gathering early, I am hearing about some of the same teams of last year looking good early in the season....

In no order these teams come to mind in Broward:

Dillard

Coral Springs

Ely

Boyd Anderson

Westminster Academy

I will be seeing Westminister Academy in the Kingdom of the sun next month, I see they have started their season with some good wins, you know any info on them?

I will be seeing Westminister Academy in the Kingdom of the sun next month, I see they have started their season with some good wins, you know any info on them?

WA returns 4 starters and have a 6' 8" PF along with couple of small but young sound guards.  They beat @ Sarasota Riverview last week soundly 88-57 and held off Jacksonville Providence 62-60. 

I just PMd you .

I'll be going to Columbia vs Gainesville next Tuesday so I'll give some insight into both teams afterwards

Gainesville as you all may know were in championship against Norland 2 years ago after being like a 1 or 2 loss team so will be curious how game goes with what I'm hearing is a improved Columbia Team

we will turn this into the insight thread

Pensacola is supposed to be reloaded. best panhandle team is debatable we will see.

Crestview had a mediocre season, the game I went to against rival fort Walton they weren't doing little things and weren't boxing out completely and let teams get too many second chances. Coach Watson is back and I think he will set this squad over the edge though.

Plenty of sophomores, and juniors. Even one freshman on the varsity team. So I'm staying optimistic. Crestview is already 2-0 playing in this tournament against Alabama teams I think

I'll be going to Columbia vs Gainesville next Tuesday so I'll give some insight into both teams afterwards

Gainesville as you all may know were in championship against Norland 2 years ago after being like a 1 or 2 loss team so will be curious how game goes with what I'm hearing is a improved Columbia Team

that should be a good early season district matchup, Gainesville usually is always a very rock solid program.. The district with Gainesville, Columbia, Vanguard, Forest, Leesburg and Lake Weir should be fun to watch this year as it seems a lot of the teams beat up on each other throughout district play