Updated Districts and Regions for football

Joshua Wilson

Okay....well it is still weak compared to Dade 6A but adding an above average team to the district helps when you have Northeast in the District who is always arguably the worst team in Broward every year....

I'm saying out of all teams archbishop I mean I have so many mix feelings about the entire alignment all together but heyyyy.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't underestimate Archbishop McCarthy. They have a few D1 caliber players and generally a decent OL and RBs....

They would have competed with everyone in that District this year.

I strongly doubt that maybe boynton yeah there was a reason archbishop went independent the few years before that they got pounded by us in the same district continuously yeah they won a few chips in the independent format but its a completely duffrent animal outside of that as they would be reminded next season are they improved sure

I strongly doubt that maybe boynton yeah there was a reason archbishop went independent the few years before that they got pounded by us in the same district continuously yeah they won a few chips in the independent format but its a completely duffrent animal outside of that as they would be reminded next season are they improved sure

I thought they only played Dillard once and were only in Dillard's District for 1 year?

• 3 weeks later...

Same thing happen to us back in the day, we had 2 students to many for 1A and was put in a dist with Newberry, Chiefland and Williston, 2A, There where only 3 or maybe 4 classifications at the time. It was a hard 2 years but we survived and yall will too Fortwhitefan.

I know most dont agree with me but if the hard number is 600 then there should be no exceptions for allowing those school into 1A.

Tigerfan i agree with you on almost everything you have said regarding the 1a rural class. I am a Hawthorne guy. We are in the bottom in enrollment. We have never complained about where we have been placed. The districts have always been stacked against us in all sports if you go off enrollment. Our football district was fort white, baldwin, union county, and Hilliard... 2 of the schools over 600 and union being real close if not over also... Then they turn around and let Williston and Newberry leave their football district and join our district in basketball... We are the type of school that the people that make the decisions forget about...

Now some of you. The schools that are forced to move up will see how it feels to be on the bottom of the class in numbers...wish they forced you before they did away with districts, so you would be forced to play some schools that double your enrollment and not hand pick down schools... See what if feels like having a team dress double the amount of players you dress. Having teams dress 35 seniors against your 10 and the difference that makes...

All the schools that moved up can compete in the places they were moved... You complaining cause it wont be easy... Winning state championships shouldnt be easy.