Transfers 2017

Zoe Boy

I actually wish and hope 6A-16 actually stacks and makes a TRUE-ALL STAR team from that area of Miami one of these years.  Give me the best of the best of Carol City, Central, Northwestern and Norland.  I just want you all to see what that team would look like and it would expose the truth about all of the best players going to one school.  

Carol City MUST have been the all-star stacked team this year with all of the transfers, yet they could have very easily been home for the playoffs as well.  It could almost just as easily been  Northwestern or Central that was the stacked all-star team flavor of the year to point fingers at.  

But then again BTW actually were truly the one's stacking their all-star team a few miles away.... :)

At the end of the day, it almost seems to be human nature in HS football to point fingers and find faults in success.

I actually wish and hope 6A-16 actually stacks and makes a TRUE-ALL STAR team from that area of Miami one of these years. Give me the best of the best of Carol City, Central, Northwestern and Norland. I just want you all to see what that team would look like and it would expose the truth about all of the best players going to one school.

Carol City MUST have been the all-star stacked team this year with all of the transfers, yet they could have very easily been home for the playoffs as well. It could almost just as easily been Northwestern or Central that was the stacked all-star team flavor of the year to point fingers at.

But then again BTW actually were truly the one's stacking their all-star team a few miles away.... :)

At the end of the day, it almost seems to be human nature in HS football to point fingers and find faults in success.

Carol City loaded for next year too so they dont need transfers

I actually wish and hope 6A-16 actually stacks and makes a TRUE-ALL STAR team from that area of Miami one of these years. Give me the best of the best of Carol City, Central, Northwestern and Norland. I just want you all to see what that team would look like and it would expose the truth about all of the best players going to one school.

Carol City MUST have been the all-star stacked team this year with all of the transfers, yet they could have very easily been home for the playoffs as well. It could almost just as easily been Northwestern or Central that was the stacked all-star team flavor of the year to point fingers at.

Its because its a all star team compared to most areas in a state as 5% of talent there is better then 60-75% of some areas in the state

I actually wish and hope 6A-16 actually stacks and makes a TRUE-ALL STAR team from that area of Miami one of these years.  Give me the best of the best of Carol City, Central, Northwestern and Norland.  I just want you all to see what that team would look like and it would expose the truth about all of the best players going to one school.  

Carol City MUST have been the all-star stacked team this year with all of the transfers, yet they could have very easily been home for the playoffs as well.  It could almost just as easily been  Northwestern or Central that was the stacked all-star team flavor of the year to point fingers at.  

The Booker T Washington All-Star team that comes to mind was in 2013. That team was loaded with some of the best talent in the Nation and it all came from South Florida.

The Booker T Washington All-Star team that comes to mind was in 2013. That team was loaded with some of the best talent in the Nation and it all came from South Florida.

like 80% of that team was playing with each other since their Lil league years at Overtown Tornadoes...

Agree but SFL should not be at "fault" or talked about in a pessimistic way because of more overall depth of talent then the rest of the state.

I wasn't in fact I am probably if anything giving them more credit then most people in South Florida are by saying 5% of that area talent is far better then 60% of talent in some areas