Transfers 2017

Zoe Boy

CC would have had issues on defense losing 8 or 9 defensive starters.Then their DC left. The 2 teams were basically even to begin wth imo... CC split starter at qb Lorenzo Floyd transferred to Monsignor Pace a month ago.

Curious to see what Pace brings in 2017. They seemed to be playing in the shadows a bit in their District in 2016 .... Quality team from what I saw of them. Probably a bit underrated last year.

Sorry to change the subject but had to get that out. Back to Transfers...

Curious to see what Pace brings in 2017. They seemed to be playing in the shadows a bit in their District in 2016 .... Quality team from what I saw of them. Probably a bit underrated last year.

Sorry to change the subject but had to get that out. Back to Transfers...

Pace almost beat Treasure Coast last year they lost 13-14 to them

Yeah, Deerfield Beach has been a consistently decent program of late. Teams like Coral Springs, Monarch, and Coconut Creek have had some solid teams the last few years but struggle to stay consistent and keep a HC more than a couple years.Those kind of teams usually crash hard.

Im already putting them back at the top this year

Any of them special? Interested in seeing what type of players they are, doubt coral springs was sitting on 10+ D1 types, but who knows!

To my knowledge there were several "key" returning players in the group including QB Kyle Kaplan... but D1 is a stretch. Some 2019/2020 type kids could definitely pan out as strong players though. It's early so some of those CS kids that realize they may not see the field, may end up transferring out or back to CS as well. Either way for DB it is more options on the table. Between Coral Springs High, Monarch, Coconut Creek and perhaps other schools, DB ahould reload soundly.

The Coconut Creek AYFL program in the top division has been pretty good the last 2-3 years -if I am not mistaken. We'll see where those kids land in that area.

18 players from Coral Springs have transferred to Deerfield Beach so far in the offseason.

Just to update/correct this number in further detail not all players went to Deerfield Beach.  10+ is probably still a fair number including Coral Springs QB Kyle Kaplan.  Other schools that appear to have picked up a few Coral Springs High players appear to be Stoneman Douglas, Cardinal Gibbons,  Piper and possibly a couple more.  Piper may  have picked up Coral Springs High's best player in RB Daniel Stubbs (All-Broward County).  Will update if/as I get more confirmation.

2018 LB/DB Dyllion Lester has transferred from Flanagan to American Heritage Plantation.

Them and Flanagan it looks like

Coral Springs better get stuff going or they are looking at a potential massacre season....  Flanagan, probably can still be an average 8A team but probably has the ability to pick up talent faster and more of an upside....Too much talent in NW Dade/SW Broward.

From my understanding, he has always lived in Lakeland's zone. But, with Holden Hotchkiss as the starter at LHS the last two years, knew he wouldn't get any playing time. That, and his dad played for LHS and I guess really wanted him to finish out there.

per source, he "transferred to Lakeland" and participated in football workouts without being enrolled in the school and before he moved into the Lakeland school zone. He is currently enrolled there, but according to source could face some problems with the issue of participating in another schools activities while still being enrolled at Lake Gibson. Word is he transferred because he and the coach didn't get along, i've heard he isn't the hardest of workers and wanted things just handed to him, which apparently is what Lakeland is doing for him? This is all just what i heard and i am in no way 100% sure of any of the above statements. 

per source, he "transferred to Lakeland" and participated in football workouts without being enrolled in the school and before he moved into the Lakeland school zone. He is currently enrolled there, but according to source could face some problems with the issue of participating in another schools activities while still being enrolled at Lake Gibson. Word is he transferred because he and the coach didn't get along, i've heard he isn't the hardest of workers and wanted things just handed to him, which apparently is what Lakeland is doing for him? This is all just what i heard and i am in no way 100% sure of any of the above statements.

I'm Sure we will know more details soon