Transfers 2017

Zoe Boy

29 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

More to high school success then stars 

Stars are mostly on size and college potential 

I've seen 4 or 5 stars laid out by players without a single star to their name 

Right as I've said coaching will top talent anyday what's the point of having talent if you don't know how to put them in the best situations to win... If u got talent but can't coach you may win vs these little schools in town that wasn't even a football school to begin with but go up against a power house with coaches who can coach u will get eatn alive... So I pray the coaching staff has gotten their act together. 

6 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Right as I've said coaching will top talent anyday what's the point of having talent if you don't know how to put them in the best situations to win... If u got talent but can't coach you may win vs these little schools in town that wasn't even a football school to begin with but go up against a power house with coaches who can coach u will get eatn alive... So I pray the coaching staff has gotten their act together. 

Aye but dont yall act like havin a star stubbed team aint good ********* yall know yall take a star team in a min

3 hours ago, Floridatechfootball said:

Aye but dont yall act like havin a star stubbed team aint good ********* yall know yall take a star team in a min

I see players on our roster that would be 3 or 4 stars if they were a few inches taller 

Heck we in 2015 had a OT who was 6'5 and sat the bench entire second half of year, he had offers from Florida, Georgia and ole Miss and his offers keep climbing but wasn't even a starter here

He i think a 3 or 4 star for Fort White right now but sat the bench to a player i beilive who didn't play after that season

Man you just talk tp talk the man missed first half a season with high ankle sprain injury and then you guys set him rest of the season, had 3 offers when he left you guys now he has 13 and your guys line sure missed him last year but hey he wasn't any good to you guys guess those colleges recruiting  him dont know as much as the Columbia staff. BTW I talk to his dad every day and I can tell you there's a lot more to it why he didn't play when he returned nothing to do with talent more in the line of politics.

5 minutes ago, FORTWHITEFAN76 said:

Man you just talk tp talk the man missed first half a season with high ankle sprain injury and then you guys set him rest of the season, had 3 offers when he left you guys now he has 13 and your guys line sure missed him last year but hey he wasn't any good to you guys guess those colleges recruiting  him dont know as much as the Columbia staff. BTW I talk to his dad every day and I can tell you there's a lot more to it why he didn't play when he returned nothing to do with talent more in the line of politics.

I talked to his dad when he was at practices, there plenty of stuff i could go into about the situation but this isn't a place for it

He played up until buchholz then was injured and was healthy by Fletcher or first coast game but by then things had turned bad on both sides 

Thats as much as i will discuss publically 

6 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I see players on our roster that would be 3 or 4 stars if they were a few inches taller 

Heck we in 2015 had a OT who was 6'5 and sat the bench entire second half of year, he had offers from Florida, Georgia and ole Miss and his offers keep climbing but wasn't even a starter here

He i think a 3 or 4 star for Fort White right now but sat the bench to a player i beilive who didn't play after that season

I know players at Vero that only play football one season and got a FBS scholarship

Charlie Miller

Jeremy Bell 

Jamario Lambert 

All of em came from the b basketball team

On 8/15/2017 at 10:21 PM, BrowardHandicapper said:

2018 ATH Jaquan Ham has transferred from Miami Edison to North Miami Beach.

I know I know this is late but I found this out last week Nadab Joseph CB 2019 formally of Edison to Champagnat now is at Norland... (de committed from LSU)

1 minute ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

6A-16 is a 4-way race!  Norland has a good shot to upset one of the big 3 at this point.

Champaganat Catholic's roster was one of the most stacked in Dade early summer, but late summer they have definitely taken a solid hit with outbound transfers...

Yup but they still have slot of talent at Champagnat ... And yes it's a 4 way race now...