Transfers 2017

Zoe Boy

On 7/8/2017 at 11:23 AM, BrowardHandicapper said:

2019 QB Deon Jones has transferred from McArthur, > Miramar for a few months briefly, and is now at Norland.

2019 SS Kamryn Giles has transferred from Monsignor Pace to American Heritage Plantation.ile

2018 DB Kewan Smith has transferred from Killian to Southridge.

Dam AHP and the transfers how many did they get this off-season

Just now, Floridatechfootball said:

Watch they win who would win with AHP and Columbia???

AHP would and dats easy work Saturday

Didn't everyone expect ponte vedra to be blown out by AHP? 

And don't think tca will walk over 5a north

And if what i hear with cardinal gibbons is true they might just end up ending the 3 peat 

And if AHP want a game then i game but I'm not in charge of schedule or i would have already had them on schedule 

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Everything thinks Florida cut and dry and only have like 5 good teams 

Stop believing What those dummies from other states think about Florida 

Newsflash i forget more about Florida then they will know in a lifetime lol

Didn't everyone expect ponte vedra to be blown out by AHP? 

And don't think tca will walk over 5a north

And if what i hear with cardinal gibbons is true they might just end up ending the 3 peat 

And if AHP want a game then i game but I'm not in charge of schedule or i would have already had them on schedule 

Duuuhh i already kno CG will very good this year i just like what AHP is doing right now

18 minutes ago, Floridatechfootball said:

Duuuhh i already kno CG will very good this year i just like what AHP is doing right now

They both good teams,  i just know if i become one of the people locking AHP as state champs i would lose and me not going with the obvious pick is why im the reigning and defending pick em champ :P

They both good teams,  i just know if i become one of the people locking AHP as state champs i would lose and me not going with the obvious pick is why im the reigning and defending pick em champ :P

Easy to say that last year of course.. Where were you when them other teams was winning back 2 back...

2019 DT Kenneth Styles Jr has transferred from Mater Academy to Miami Central.

Big one here that slipped past many...

2018 4 Star Safety/DB  MIguel Edwards has transferred from Coconut Creek to Deerfield Beach.  Happened in mid to late May:

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/miguel-edwards/p0COA0zREeS00gAmVebEWg/default.htm

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/218408/miguel-edwards

10 Broward teams thus far that will take the biggest hit and be affected the most by outbound transfers to date, to with what their potential could have been based on number of outbound transfers and talent:

Flanagan- 20+ outbounds with probably 10- 15 FBS level players in there.  If this team and staff stuck together they surely had 1 more 8A run in them.  Pretty much any state contender in Broward and NW Dade has a former Dirty Bird player, coach  or both on their roster.

McArthur -Lost a few D1 players - 4* WR D. Watt to Miramar. Other losses ( 12+ ) and coaches went to surrounding SW Broward and NW Dade area.

Coconut Creek - Have lost several key players, many being D1 caliber to PB County AHD, South Broward and others.

Archbishop McCarthy - Lost a few FBS players to Chaminade-Madonna but this is a program that find a way to compensate.

Piper - Lost several solid players (mostly to Ely and DB) including one of the fastest players in the state in DB Bryand Rincher.

Stoneman Douglas - This team lost their RB to STA and a OL to AHP for starters.  A young upcoming OL and coaching will keep them afloat and not to be written off.

Taravella - This team appeared improving at the skilled positions but a few key losses as far away as SBroward is a setback.

Coral Glades - Lost top WR to STA, best defensive player to Dade County Norland.  Team of this caliber can't afford that.

Coral Springs - Lost QB and probably 15 + players to DFB and others in the area and possibly a OL to STA. Uphill battle in 8A.

Stranahan -  This is a team that is still solid at skills, and from what I am hearing are still confident in the 2017 season.

There may be a few more but that summarizes 10 IMO that took a bit of a hit with outbounds.

17 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

10 Broward teams thus far that will take the biggest hit and be affected the most by outbound transfers to date, to with what their potential could have been based on number of outbound transfers and talent:

Flanagan- 20+ outbounds with probably 10- 15 FBS level players in there.  If this team and staff stuck together they surely had 1 more 8A run in them.  Pretty much any state contender in Broward and NW Dade has a former Dirty Bird player, coach  or both on their roster.

McArthur -Lost a few D1 players - 4* WR D. Watt to Miramar. Other losses ( 12+ ) and coaches went to surrounding SW Broward and NW Dade area.

Coconut Creek - Have lost several key players, many being D1 caliber to PB County AHD, South Broward and others.

Archbishop McCarthy - Lost a few FBS players to Chaminade-Madonna but this is a program that find a way to compensate.

Piper - Lost several solid players (mostly to Ely and DB) including one of the fastest players in the state in DB Bryand Rincher.

Stoneman Douglas - This team lost their RB to STA and a OL to AHP for starters.  A young upcoming OL and coaching will keep them afloat and not to be written off.

Taravella - This team appeared improving at the skilled positions but a few key losses as far away as SBroward is a setback.

Coral Glades - Lost top WR to STA, best defensive player to Dade County Norland.  Team of this caliber can't afford that.

Coral Springs - Lost QB and probably 15 + players to DFB and others in the area and possibly a OL to STA. Uphill battle in 8A.

Stranahan -  This is a team that is still solid at skills, and from what I am hearing are still confident in the 2017 season.

There may be a few more but that summarizes 10 IMO that took a bit of a hit with outbounds.

Flanagan is obviously the team that was the biggest loser of the transfer season

They likely going from 8a contenders to 8a bottom feeders in the matter of a season, gotta feel bad for them