Lake Gibson and Plant.

954gator

Carol City by 31 over Lake Gibson

ST. Thomas by about the same over Plant

Plant and Lake Gibson are good, perhaps very good, but within the range of normality where Florida High School football teams are concerned. St. Thomas has a national powerhouse roster this year, and Carol City is playing very close to that level at this stage of the season. 

I wish both could be more competitive. But from a bookie's (handicapper's) perspective, it would be exceedingly foolhardy to expect them to be. 

What do yall predict the score to be? since apparently it is going to be sooooo bad. I haven't seen Carol City play so idk anything about them other than their schedule and what not. Strengths? any weaknesses?

Lake Gibson has improved steadily and has had a consistent defense against good teams this 2016 season.   Even with that defense, I think LG will need a minimum 35+ pts to beat Carol City.  Realistically LG will be lucky to get 10+ pts against the Chiefs.  Carol City is clicking on all cylinders right now and are arguably playing like a top 5 team nationally.  They are a top 25 team nationally - hands down.

Best of luck and regardless of the outcome Lake Gibson had an awesome season.

I might add that I have been a jinx picking against Lake Gibson so it is a good thing BrowardHandicapper is picking against them again.   Should I do my stuff again and jinx Carol City versus LG feel free to set me up with LG tickets for life ;) !   I could be the Steve Bartman of Lake Gibson!

Carol City by 31 over Lake Gibson

ST. Thomas by about the same over Plant

Plant and Lake Gibson are good, perhaps very good, but within the range of normality where Florida High School football teams are concerned. St. Thomas has a national powerhouse roster this year, and Carol City is playing very close to that level at this stage of the season. 

I wish both could be more competitive. But from a bookie's (handicapper's) perspective, it would be exceedingly foolhardy to expect them to be. 

I can see why you might say that then. We shall see on Saturday. Thanks for your input. 

What do yall predict the score to be? since apparently it is going to be sooooo bad. I haven't seen Carol City play so idk anything about them other than their schedule and what not. Strengths? any weaknesses?

Lake Gibson is in Polk County right? If so just go watch the Lakeland vs Carol City game and your get your answer.. Plus they got their stud RB back who's been not playing the past 5 games.. He suited up last week but I don't think he played...

Lake Gibson has improved steadily and has had a consistent defense against good teams this 2016 season. Even with that defense, I think LG will need a minimum 35+ pts to beat Carol City. Realistically LG will be lucky to get 10+ pts against the Chiefs. Carol City is clicking on all cylinders right now and are arguably playing like a top 5 team nationally. They are a top 25 team nationally - hands down.

I might add that I have been a jinx picking against Lake Gibson so it is a good thing BrowardHandicapper is picking against them again. Should I do my stuff again and jinx Carol City versus LG feel free to set me up with LG tickets for life ;) ! I could be the Steve Bartman of Lake Gibson!

I've never seen someone lose as many picks against 1 team as you have with Gibson this year broward lol ;)

Lake Gibson has improved steadily and has had a consistent defense against good teams this 2016 season.   Even with that defense, I think LG will need a minimum 35+ pts to beat Carol City.  Realistically LG will be lucky to get 10+ pts against the Chiefs.  Carol City is clicking on all cylinders right now and are arguably playing like a top 5 team nationally.  They are a top 25 team nationally - hands down.

Rooting for Lake Gibson, but I have to agree with this. Gibson's defense has been holding them in games in the 1st half, until their offense can get going in the 2nd half. If they do that against CC, they may be in running clock before the offense gets going.

Rooting for Lake Gibson, but I have to agree with this. Gibson's defense has been holding them in games in the 1st half, until their offense can get going in the 2nd half. If they do that against CC, they may be in running clock before the offense gets going.

Man people are quick to throw LG under the door mat haha so what yall gonna say if LG goes out and hits them in the mouth and pull this one off? haha

I might add that I have been a jinx picking against Lake Gibson so it is a good thing BrowardHandicapper is picking against them again.   Should I do my stuff again and jinx Carol City versus LG feel free to set me up with LG tickets for life ;) !   I could be the Steve Bartman of Lake Gibson!

hahahaha and all of LG's fans are happy you are picking against them. I don't think there will be one single person upset that you picked CC. Is CC the best team in all of the championships 1a-8a? 

Man people are quick to throw LG under the door mat haha so what yall gonna say if LG goes out and hits them in the mouth and pull this one off? haha

Carol City has been hit in the mouth by bigger boys than Lake Gibson- Trust me.

My question is has Lake Gibson been truly hit yet?

Have you seen the Carol City OL yet :-)

hahahaha and all of LG's fans are happy you are picking against them. I don't think there will be one single person upset that you picked CC. Is CC the best team in all of the championships 1a-8a?

They could be... lol you sound like an undercover Dillard fan that I know lmao btw y'all not the only team everybody went against add Champagnet 2a