Lake Gibson and Plant.

954gator

How about word from the streets is somebody in Lake Gibson camp reached out to Miami Northwestern staff to see would they give Lake Gibson more game film on Carol City... Lmao... This is funnier than when Mainland maid the trip down to Miami to watch Central play mid season

SMH.....All they gotta do is replicate exactly what MNW did and they will be in the game.  Easy, right ?  ;)

How about word from the streets is somebody in Lake Gibson camp reached out to Miami Northwestern staff to see would they give Lake Gibson more game film on Carol City... Lmao... This is funnier than when Mainland maid the trip down to Miami to watch Central play mid season

If you were a coach you wouldn't try to get game film from a team who beat them?

Zoe, that's it. You pay your own tab from now on. This golden goose has flown away  :(

Zoe, that's it. You pay your own tab from now on. This golden goose has flown away :(

Dan I will be forever greatful for that night.. But one thing about me , I love to joke around and throw a few shots lol.. I knew you were coming for me.. It's all love !!! Unfortunately I don't think I will be making the trip this year. I say I have on a 20% of coming up... Not by choice... 😔

Dan I will be forever greatful for that night.. But one thing about me , I love to joke around and throw a few shots lol.. I knew you were coming for me.. It's all love !!! Unfortunately I don't think I will be making the trip this year. I say I have on a 20% of coming up... Not by choice...

Man, not you, not Broward Handicapper. Orlando gonna be a lonely place. I think attendance may hit an all time low this year. Lake Gibson should bring a good crowd, but that's and Dp. are about it. 

I feel like this isn't that uncommon. If you all know coaches as i assume you do, it is common to reach out to numerous coaches to see about getting film. You DEFINITELY aren't going to get the film if you don't ask, so why NOT ask? haha 

These coaches know each other very well down here.  Call it what you want....love/hate mutual respect...Probably would have been better to check with IMG or Oxbridge.  Both schools have to exchange film from their previous game by rules as well.

If i had to guess, i would imagine they probably did that also. 

Sure...but there are probably more sensible and discreet ways of doing it then asking the neighbouring District rival...

Maybe since MNW played them twice they thought they could get 4 games instead of 2? When I coached at FPC the year we beat Manatee I think we made have had their entire season.

Dan I will be forever greatful for that night.. But one thing about me , I love to joke around and throw a few shots lol.. I knew you were coming for me.. It's all love !!! Unfortunately I don't think I will be making the trip this year. I say I have on a 20% of coming up... Not by choice...

Zoe, it's all good, just play'in. See ya next time.

I know yall had to ask Coach J bout that film because Vero was able to score 28 on Manatee

We very may well have. Our approach that game was to hold them to 2 scores if we could we felt we had a good chance. I do know that many of the coaches on the west coast were more than willing to hand over manatee film

I feel like this isn't that uncommon. If you all know coaches as i assume you do, it is common to reach out to numerous coaches to see about getting film. You DEFINITELY aren't going to get the film if you don't ask, so why NOT ask? haha

I mean I coach before and distributed and receive film from teams we were going to play the following week... We get the last game film they played... Plus you can go scout yourself at a game... But you think a rival school going to help a school out the county out? These coaches know each other and respect each other.. So to bad for Lake Gibson they not getting no help from Da West...

Man, not you, not Broward Handicapper. Orlando gonna be a lonely place. I think attendance may hit an all time low this year. Lake Gibson should bring a good crowd, but that's and Dp. are about it.

Trust me I'm pleaing with my wife right now so hopefully she gives in by Thursday night..

Plant coaches were talking about "seeing film" on STA week 2 LMAO... I don't know if he really meant it but I called him out on it. 

I am mad I missed meeting the down south contingent.. Ever since Blindeyes stopped following we haven't had anyone from the South in the crew LOL

I am mad I missed meeting the down south contingent.. Ever since Blindeyes stopped following we haven't had anyone from the South in the crew LOL

Peezy, I'll tell you one thing, they can't hold their liquor... talk about some light weights. I'm thinking these are Boca Raton, Palm Beach guys, not Dade and Broward. Blindeyes would've popped them.