2017 Scheduling Notes

Cocoa2010

If it is true , it's a complete waste of a non-district week ( for 2 years) for a team trying to turn the corner. Keep doing what you are doing Vero and the same results will keep happening...

You are RIGHT they are trying have the most wins in regular season history but will have the worst road playoff losses in the state...

Well i can see why they scheduled Olympic Heights because they went 7-3

You are RIGHT they are trying have the most wins in regular season history but will have the worst road playoff losses in the state...

Olympic Heights is traditionally a losing program.  Olympics heights being a winning program over the next  2 years will need a little bit of luck.  

2016 - 7-3

2015  - 1-9 

2014 - 0-10

2013 -  2-8

2012 - 7-3

2011 - 3-7

2010 -  7-3

2009 -  6-5

2008 - 4-6

2007 -  2-8

2006  - 2-8

2005 -  0-9

2004 -  4-5

Playing a team like Columbia not only likely guarantees you are playing a more consistent winning program, it also gives you experience playing a solid program - something that many agree has been holding Vero Beach back in recent years.....

Olympic Heights is traditionally a losing program. Olympics heights being a winning program over the next 2 years will need a little bit of luck.

2016 - 7-3

2015 - 1-9

2014 - 0-10

2013 - 2-8

2012 - 7-3

2011 - 3-7

2010 - 7-3

2009 - 6-5

2008 - 4-6

2007 - 2-8

2006 - 2-8

2005 - 0-9

2004 - 4-5

Only four winning seasons hmmmm this is a team thats in the mix between Palm Beach Central and Palm Beach Lakes i think 2016 was on of their better teams but they will be down this year

Playing a team like Columbia not only likely guarantees you are playing a more consistent winning program, it also gives you experience playing a solid program - something that many agree has been holding Vero Beach back in recent years.....

You're right again the players think that playin PBC teams is playing a tough schedule but PBC is watered down to me they are stuck in the mud

Only four winning seasons hmmmm this is a team thats in the mix between Palm Beach Central and Palm Beach Lakes i think 2016 was on of their better teams but they will be down this year

Generally speaking Olympic Heights is not near the level of a PB Central and PB Lakes. 2016 was a very good year for Olympic Heights but I'll be surprised if they go even 5-5 in 2017.  Bottom line when you are trying to get over an 8A Postseason hump, locking yourself into Olympic Heights for 2 years does little to no good.   Just a complete waste of a non-district week.  Would have been better off playing a more consistent PB County program like a Wellington or Boca Raton or something.  Those programs are not quite the level of a Vero Beach but usually much better and more consistent winning teams than Olympic Heights.  Complete waste IMO.

I think that tells us Vero Beach does not want to excel the hard way.  They are prefer to gamble and hope Olympic Heights can have another good phony record rather than just go out and make their own path.  Rely on others to pave your road...Vero Beach doesn't want to dance with the big dogs if they don't have to - plain and simple.

Generally speaking Olympic Heights is not near the level of a PB Central and PB Lakes. 2016 was a very good year for Olympic Heights but I'll be surprised if they go even 5-5 in 2017. Bottom line when you are trying to get over an 8A Postseason hump, locking yourself into Olympic Heights for 2 years does little to no good. Just a complete waste of a non-district week. Would have been better off playing a more consistent PB County program like a Wellington or Boca Raton or something. Those programs are not quite the level of a Vero Beach but usually much better and more consistent winning teams than Olympic Heights. Complete waste IMO.

I think that tells us Vero Beach does not want to excel the hard way. They are prefer to gamble and hope Olympic Heights can have another good phony record rather than just go out and make their own path. Rely on others to pave your road...Vero Beach doesn't want to dance with the big dogs if they don't have to - plain and simple.

Actually Vero has played Wellington twice in 2011 and 2012 they weren't any good those two year but they have improved these couple seasons.

I think Olympics could have beat Palm Beach Central in a tight game this year

Actually Vero has played Wellington twice in 2011 and 2012 they weren't any good those two year but they have improved these couple seasons.

I think Olympics could have beat Palm Beach Central in a tight game this year

Right but generally speaking Wellington and PB Central are better teams than Olympic Heights.  Regardless, nothing is changing with the way Vero Beach operates.

Olympic Heights beat

West Boca

Santaluces

Village Academy

Spanish River

Bearen Christian

Jupiter

Forest Hill

West Boca 1-8

Santaluces  0-10

Village Academy 3-8

Spanish River 4-6

Bearen Christian  4-7

Jupiter 1-9

Forest Hill 2-8

Combined 15-56.....I'll just leave it at that....Remember Olympic Heights is going to want to/have to reach out to winning programs this year so their record is likely going to go way down...LOL...I hate to say Vero  Beach got suckered, but they got suckered.  They got played by Olympic Heights.

West Boca 1-8

Santaluces 0-10

Village Academy 3-8

Spanish River 4-6

Bearen Christian 4-7

Jupiter 1-9

Forest Hill 2-8

Combined 15-56.....I'll just leave it at that....Remember Olympic Heights is going to want to/have to reach out to winning programs this year so their record is likely going to go way down...LOL...I hate to say Vero Beach got suckered, but they got suckered. They got played by Olympic Heights.

LOL Hahahaha Vero played they own selves