2017 Scheduling Notes

Cocoa2010

Not sure how accurate this is from Maxpreps, but here appears to be 90% of Cocoa's Schedule

KOC: @ Clearwater

8/25: @ Trinity Christian Academy

9/1: H Treasure Coast

9/8: H Dunnellon

9/15: H Everglades Prep Academy

9/22: H Viera

9/29: H International School of Broward

10/6: H Mainland

10/20: @ Bartram Trail

11/3: @ Rockledge

1A really MCC why not go play St John's or grayson or hoover impressive resume for a 1a school but is not the same level as a 6A school

Why would MCC play Hoover or Grayson? That's a huge mismatch. MCC doesn't even play the top teams in Brevard but they do have a solid schedule especially for a 3A school.

I have trouble finding 10 6A schools in 2016 that I am surely convinced beat MCC IHO. 3A was no slouch last year. Ask 6A State Champs Carol City that annihilated nearly every team in 6A in post season on their path to states, if you don't believe me.

Maryland High School Football only has 4 Classifications and they are broken down by total enrollment in quarters:

4A - Top 25% of schools.

3A - Next 25% of schools.

2A - Next 25% of schools.

1A - Bottom 25% of schools.

Holy Trinity's schedule per maxpreps. Not sure if this is correct

SCHEDULE

Date Opponent Result

8/18

7:00p

Cocoa Beach

Kick-Of Classic

Preview Game