2017 Scheduling Notes

Cocoa2010

I know enough about them to have given their results from the last two years off the top of my head.

Including an embarrassing defeat to a 5-loss team at home.

But your program considers that something to brag about. I think that says a lot about the true nature of that program. Just happy to be there.

You know nothing about the Columbia program

You are used to a team basically handed a championship on a silver platter

I guarantee you if we had all the talent handed to us that sta has we would pulverize you

You never used to having to fight to be a good team year after year, sta gets it handed to them by having 30 D1 guys or whatever the count is on the roster

The embarrassment is with all that talent Sta has they rarley seem to go undefeated

That should answer your question. Maybe they don't get the best of the best! All you see is D1 scholarship behinda name and think their the best down here while other guys from down here tells you that theirs plenty of teams that will compete and beat STA... That's what y'all don't get... You say they have 30 while they have teams down here with 20 ,15,10 D1 players toothats. It scared to go toe to toe with STA...

What about the years STA didn't win it , why haven't Columbia win it or reach the title game? You be setting your self up bedren....

That should answer your question. Maybe they don't get the best of the best! All you see is D1 scholarship behinda name and think their the best down here while other guys from down here tells you that theirs plenty of teams that will compete and beat STA... That's what y'all don't get... You say they have 30 while they have teams down here with 20 ,15,10 D1 players toothats. It scared to go toe to toe with STA...

What about the years STA didn't win it , why haven't Columbia win it or reach the title game? You be setting your self up bedren....

How do they with all that talent keep losing games they shouldn't

2016 BTW

2015 deerfield Beach

2013 dywer

I can grab more if needed

You think losing by 7 on the road to the eventual 15-0 nationally ranked state champions (Dwyer) is somehow an embarrassment but losing at home by 19 to 5-loss is excused.

Tells you all you need to know about Columbia's program.

Garbage.

At least we can get to the playoffs without double digit college athletes on the team You spoiled brat

STA was getting to the playoffs without double digit college athletes when you were a swimmer in your daddy's sack.

That was so yesterday. Like most of Columbia's (very fleeting) football glory.

They weren't winning state until they became the rich broward private school who grabbed double digit college athletes

How do they with all that talent keep losing games they shouldn't

2016 BTW

2015 deerfield Beach

2013 dywer

I can grab more if needed

So you tell me they shouldn't have lost to those 3 teams ? Why? Cause they have more D1 players then them? You still don't get south fla...

If you have as many as sta has every year they shouldn't have as many losses as they do

So the team STA losses too the last ill say 7 years they shouldn't have lost to? Besides Cooper City... I think if STA played more of the top schools down here they will not go undefeated every year and that's with the 30 D1 players...

So the team STA losses too the last ill say 7 years they shouldn't have lost to? Besides Cooper City... I think if STA played more of the top schools down here they will not go undefeated every year and that's with the 30 D1 players...

Would you agree they lose more games then they should considering their talent level?

No disrespect to Columbia, but before you go to Aquinas level, would you be able to make the playoffs in a district with Miramar, Flanagan or Columbus/Gables/Miami High. Not trying to bash, but you can't get on STA for the recruits that they get on a seasonal basis.

No disrespect to Columbia, but before you go to Aquinas level, would you be able to make the playoffs in a district with Miramar, Flanagan or Columbus/Gables/Miami High. Not trying to bash, but you can't get on STA for the recruits that they get on a seasonal basis.

If we had the number of college athletes on our roster as sta does yes

And those all 8a teams

Sta is 7a

You can't say "if". Miramar had nowhere near the D1 players like STA, but was able to beat them. Vice versa with Deerfield. Like i said. Put Columbia here in Dade/Broward, and they would have issues down here.

We probably would off the bat but we would eventually adjust to playing those South Florida teams

Would you agree they lose more games then they should considering their talent level?

Do you think other programs down here see it as that? Programs down here are not scared of STA ... They don't see and care about 40 D1 players in one team.. They come in to the game thinking they can win..... It's different down here...The kids mentality is different down here.. Their not scared of STA and that's why when STA loses to a Miramar or Doom City or a BTW were not surprised... I know STA go in as the favorites but we're not surprise by losses... Besides the Cooper City game.. That was a surprise!!!

I don't think they lose more than they should. The teams they lose to are very talented and aren't over matched by STA. Those teams can almost go blow for blow with STA. The Cooper City loss was really the only major upset in my eyes