State title scores

DisabledAccount

Squeaking by Boca Raton and beating Seminole Ridge is one thing. Playing Northwestern or Carol City is lights out - scared or not. They may not be scared on the field but I would be scared to see the final score.

LOL Well CC is somethin else this year but i think Pahokee would score on them South Fla teams are the only ones that can beat each other

Im surprised you're sayin this i believe Pahokee would make it a

I give Pahokee a lot of credit , they are a great team , they won all of the games they were supposed to with a very hard playoff run.  I just don't see them competing far in big school playoffs.  I am hoping next year a team like Dwyer doesn't run scared  again from the best teams in PB County and give Pahokee a crack at them.

I give Pahokee a lot of credit , they are a great team , they won all of the games they were supposed to with a very hard playoff run. I just don't see them competing far in big school playoffs. I am hoping next year a team like Dwyer doesn't run scared again from the best teams in PB County and give Pahokee a crack at them.

Yeeeaaa you maybe right tho