State title scores

DisabledAccount

The Boca game was played in the rain, and the Seminole Ridge game was the first game of the season. Oxbridge had a great defense, but their offense wasn't all that. Pahokee could've played with. Possibly beat Oxbridge...but we don't have players from all over the county either

The Boca game was played in the rain, and the Seminole Ridge game was the first game of the season. Oxbridge had a great defense, but their offense wasn't all that. Pahokee could've played with. Possibly beat Oxbridge...but we don't have players from all over the county either

I was at the Boca game.  Raining lightly the 1st quarter ,  stopped than very light rain in the late 4th.  It was raining on Boca players as well.  - Seminole Ridge  :lol:     ....Those are not even 8A playoff teams.

Pahokee was a great 1A team and the best 1A team in 2016.  I got no problem acknowledging that and have given them their due credit.  Believe as you wish but if Pahokee had Oxbridge's schedule they would get put in their place.  Give Pahokee a back to back with Flanagan and Carol City and see how they come out of that one.   That ain't no Boca Raton, Seminole Ridge...

Pahokee played a very sound schedule for a 1A team and had a very solid playoff run.  Comparing it to what Oxbridge faced is a different ballgame.

They have the New Jersey, large school champ (Wayne Hills) on their resume. Pahokee can compete on any night against any PUBLIC school. Carol City is a monster, this year, but there will be years when their talent isn't as high as it is. And the same thing with Pahokee

This is a good Pahokee team, but not a top team in Pahokee history. But to say that Pahokee could never compete with Carol City, Flanagan, or Northwestern is crazy. Pahokee has had some teams that were #1 overall in the state, regardless of classification. Public schools talent goes in cycles

They have the New Jersey, large school champ (Wayne Hills) on their resume. Pahokee can compete on any night against any PUBLIC school. Carol City is a monster, this year, but there will be years when their talent isn't as high as it is. And the same thing with Pahokee

Sure....Pahokee will never be the power it once was.  Never.

This is a good Pahokee team, but not a top team in Pahokee history. But to say that Pahokee could never compete with Carol City, Flanagan, or Northwestern is crazy. Pahokee has had some teams that were #1 overall in the state, regardless of classification. Public schools talent goes in cycles

Agree 100% HISTORICALLY.  This Pahokee would lose by 40+ to the top Pahokee teams and you know it.   

Pahokee is like TCA can beat the Fat boys in 6 7 and 8a

Not this Pahokee. They are a decent team that can beat average to weak 8a teams, but they are a far cry of the Pahokee of the early through mid 2000s. They made a average, one dimensional Baker team put up quite a few yards on them. According to a reliable source, Baker's Oline barely averaged 200 lbs. 

Not this Pahokee. They are a decent team that can beat average to weak 8a teams, but they are a far cry of the Pahokee of the early through mid 2000s. They made a average, one dimensional Baker team put up quite a few yards on them. According to a reliable source, Baker's Oline barely averaged 200 lbs.

Ok i see

Agree!  Pahokee could beat the George Jenkins and Lake Region type teams,  not the Lake Gibson type teams.