State title scores

DisabledAccount

What I'm saying is public schools are rarely allowed to travel long distances for games unless they able to pay for it out of their own athletic budget since duval county won't pay them the money to travel to South Florida to take games that AHP take

UMmmmm for the past couple of years you had duval teams come down here to play .... Public schools at that.. It's not an expensive trip from Jacksonville to Miami and back.. Your basically paying for the Charter buses...

UMmmmm for the past couple of years you had duval teams come down here to play .... Public schools at that.. It's not an expensive trip from Jacksonville to Miami and back.. Your basically paying for the Charter buses...

Since 2011 Columbia has gotten charter bus twice for a game and we don't got to compete with 40 other schools for community support

Oh and while you at it care to name all these schools?

Since 2011 Columbia has gotten charter bus twice for a game and we don't got to compete with 40 other schools for community support

Oh and while you at it care to name all these schools?

Raines , First Coast and I think Ribualt came down here.... Not counting Bolles cause their rich....

In vice versa Central Norland and The West went up there...

AHP was a question for me all this year. Their best wins were Don Bosco and Jesuit in my opinion. There were a few teams they should have trampled, but the scores were to close for comfort. 

Is Ponte really that good? Seems their schedule was more soft than hard. 

Ehh their schedule wasn't soft, but they didn't ever wow me.    You think beating Jesuit is more impressive than beating Miami Northwestern, Cardinal Gibbons 2x, Colquitt County, Miami Norland?   

Ehh their schedule wasn't soft, but they didn't ever wow me.    You think beating Jesuit is more impressive than beating Miami Northwestern, Cardinal Gibbons 2x, Colquitt County, Miami Norland?   

They easily beat Gibbons the first game. The second game is always harder when the other coach prepares for it. I admit it was a good year or Gibbons, but they're football program has never 'really' impressed me. Now their wrestling team...

Norland, they were not a good team this year. 4 wins and 6 losses... Just nothing to get excited about.

Colquitt was in a rebuild year and AHP caught them early. If they played in late Nov then it would have been more impressive since Propst knows how to develop a team early in the season. It was a good win for AHP in Georgia, but not one of the better wins. Northwestern was a tougher team to beat in my opinion. 

Northwestern, good team, good game. Lost to early in the playoffs. Made a good game against AHP, and in correction, probably the 2nd team best to play AHP, right behind Don Bosco..